Team Building help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Building help?

I have just started playing for about a week.
    Was wondering what teams I can build from my current pool of heroes.
    I'm looking to build something for PVE and PVP.

My heroes are

Warriors: 5* Leon, 5* Kaori, 5* Uzimant, 4*Susano
    Paladins: 4* Thor, 4* Stanya, 4* Athena
    Archers: 4* Hanzo, 4* Robin, 4* Giparang, 4* R-9999, 4* Viola
    Hunters: 4* VIncent, 4* Maxi, 4* Spiny
    Wizards: 4* Rachel, 4* Nazrune, 4* Korin
    Priests: 5* Yeowoodong, 5* Aria

So far I've been using a combo of Aria and Leon with any of the hunters/archers to level up. SO far they managed to pull through but I'm thinking that I should actually start on a proper team. I'm just not sure where to start.

Maybe try to get healers like mew, woopa, yuria
    Athena and Uzimant are really good leaders if you have sbw, stanya is also annoying in colloseum due to the stun.

Comment

Originally posted by LJW002 View Post
      Maybe try to get healers like mew, woopa, yuria
      Athena and Uzimant are really good leaders if you have sbw, stanya is also annoying in colloseum due to the stun.
      I see, as of now

I managed to promote and get a

4* Benjamin
      4* Alexander

but yeah..that's all I've been doing lately. Trying to promote my 3* hoping to get the missing links for my team

Comment

I'm also hoping to build a specific team for PVE and PVP.
        Or am I able to build and all rounded team from what I have?

Comment

Originally posted by Piina View Post
          I'm also hoping to build a specific team for PVE and PVP.
          Or am I able to build and all rounded team from what I have?
          Since you are just starting, I think uzimant would work for most situations. Do you have any soulbound weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by LJW002 View Post

Since you are just starting, I think uzimant would work for most situations. Do you have any soulbound weapons?
            Yeah! I've got Uzi's Soulbound wep from the first forge when I unlocked Fotress. But Uzi isn't too tanky when I use him, or maybe my Yeowoodong isn't healing fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Piina View Post

Yeah! I've got Uzi's Soulbound wep from the first forge when I unlocked Fotress. But Uzi isn't too tanky when I use him, or maybe my Yeowoodong isn't healing fast enough.
              May I know what state your uzi sbw is? I recommend attack function, with attack power and life steal, a well trained uzimant can solo fos 8 and 9.

Yeow isn't good with uzi as they both require chain-3 for max effectiveness. Maybe try mew with sbw if you have.

what sbws do you have along with the hero?

Comment

I would say try to get uzimant to 6 stars asap as well as his sbw ( if you have vip tickets maybe try get it to atk func ) you may refer to my uzimant since u added me. I changed my main to uzimant if u wanna try it out.

Comment

Working...
                X