• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Hangame Forums!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Hangame USA Forums!!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by PaleoBread; 06-20-2016, 03:05 PM.
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

Looking sharp!
    Swiftly
    Canada is like your attic, you forget that it's up there, but when you go, it's like "Oh man, look at all this great stuff!"

Comment

Is there a way to change you profile name? I don't want it to be my email that was an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by bullfrogonnet@hotmail.com View Post
        Is there a way to change you profile name? I don't want it to be my email that was an accident.
        Please private message me what you would like your username to be. Thanks!
        Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

Comment

Hi will you have forum for Heroes Wanted? Where to report a bug? Thanks.

Comment

Excuse me admin, how to restore my account to be able to chat back, please help me, and i will not repeat it again ! Please help admin

IGN : shantoz

Comment

Hello there. Im sorry for bothering but i have a problem with my account. I cant sync account when i tried to create another ign, nothings happen, usually i can choose to create account but i dont know why i cant sync account anymore. This is happened after last week MT, I really you guys GH admin can fix this. Thanks b4. IGN :KUROYOMI
              ​​
              Last edited by imanmikdar; 02-01-2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Dear Admin, i know that you were busy but im really hope that you can fix SYNC ACCOUNT error. This already happened in my account for 1 month now, still not fixed, yet you guys do mt once a week, maybe im just the only player who have this problem, but i think that would be wise of you guys fix because im here as a player too, im loved this game. Please consider to fix this error soon. IGN: THEkidべ

Comment

Working...
                X