Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell Everyone!

Hey Crusaders!

Today is going to be my last day at NHN and working on Crusaders Quest, as I will be pursuing another adventure! It has been a pleasure serving the community the past two years, and honestly, the Crusaders Quest community has been one of the very best (and sweetest) communities I have ever worked with! We can all agree that the game is very special, but it's also because of all of you that makes it even MORE special than it already is!

I hope to see you all again in one capacity or another, but until then, I hope you guys will continue having fun playing Crusaders Quest and of course, helping each other! BananaBread will continue being your Community Manager, so I have full faith that the community will continue to grow under his care!

Take care everyone, and have fun!!

Best wishes,

Cinnaroll
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

Every ending has a new Beginning

Thank you for the most awesome 2 years !

Comment

Fare thee well, dear CinnaRoll. Despite some differences in opinions, I thank you for your work and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Comment

Thank you CinnaRoll. I appreciate everything you have done for the CQ community. Along with your prompt responses to issues and insight on updates. Fare the well and Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X