Crusaders Quest Commonly Asked Q&A Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusaders Quest Commonly Asked Q&A Thread

Hi all, this thread will serve as a quick Q&A thread. I will keep track of the questions and answers here and will list them up in the opening post. Please let me know if there is any mistake in the information presented. As the information being gathered increase, I will categorize them for easier browsing.

Q1. How much damage does a Critical Attack deals?
    A1. 1.5x of your normal attack.

Q2. I have maxed the levels of my hero, why am I not getting a jewel reward?
    A2. You can only get a jewel reward for maxing the levels of a hero for the FIRST TIME. For example if you obtained a Petty Thief (Rank 1 Archer) and you levelled him up to level 10 for the first time, you get a jewel reward. If you obtained another Petty Thief and maxing his levels again, you will not the jewel reward for a second time.

Q3. What is 'Neutral Damage'?
    A3. Neutral Damage cannot be reduced by armor or resistance, but it can be reduced by direct damage reduction.
    Last edited by Panterus; 02-25-2015, 09:27 PM.

how to get legendary heroes?

Comment

Originally posted by dweng View Post
      how to get legendary heroes?
      • When is Gravity or Black & White or Disarm dungeon coming back?
      These weekly dungeons cycle: Disarm - Gravity - Black and White every Sunday night, right when weekly Colosseum rewards are handed out and when Gold dungeon ends.
      • How do I get legendary heroes?
      They can be obtained by random drop in the last level of all the ancient (weekly) dungeons. The drop rate is low, so it may take several runs with no rewards. See dungeonsfor more info.

From reddit FAQ

Chocolator | CQ Tools

Comment

Originally posted by Vyriel View Post
        • When is Gravity or Black & White or Disarm dungeon coming back?
        These weekly dungeons cycle: Disarm - Gravity - Black and White every Sunday night, right when weekly Colosseum rewards are handed out and when Gold dungeon ends.
        • How do I get legendary heroes?
        They can be obtained by random drop in the last level of all the ancient (weekly) dungeons. The drop rate is low, so it may take several runs with no rewards. See dungeonsfor more info.

From reddit FAQ
        so only the last level of all ancient weekly dungeons?

Comment

Can i change game data sync with facebook account to google account?
          Last edited by Unknow; 03-02-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

What's a good way of getting a lot of gold WITHOUT the gold dungeon??

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklegsanji View Post
              What's a good way of getting a lot of gold WITHOUT the gold dungeon??
              Hard Stage 1-24 or 2-24 or 3-24 or 3-24

Comment

Working...
              X