Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What heroes are a good team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What heroes are a good team

    Hello! I've been playing the game a whole lot trying to get new heroes and making them 5 star. I was wondering what team I should use with all my heroes.

    6star heroes:
    Leon of Light +2
    Mad Scientist Stein +1
    Nobleman Robin Hood +2

    5star heroes:
    Stanya the Destroyer +1
    Archon the Undiscovered
    Gentleman Crow
    Devil Vivian
    Night Queen Lilith

    4star heroes:
    Rachel Max
    Yeowoodong +2


    If you have any good team setups please comment. If you can, comment any good skills with my heroes. Thanks.
    Last edited by Enderdude; 08-05-2015, 04:38 AM.

  • #2
    A good Lilith team need a tank and a good healer. You can try to pair with Leon, since he is kinda tanky. I use MS for Lilith. I dont know how good Stanya is, since I dont have her. Archon works best with MR.
    You can consider level Vivian, Lilith or Archon to 6*, since there skill will be even better with 6*

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JayD View Post
      A good Lilith team need a tank and a good healer. You can try to pair with Leon, since he is kinda tanky. I use MS for Lilith. I dont know how good Stanya is, since I dont have her. Archon works best with MR.
      You can consider level Vivian, Lilith or Archon to 6*, since there skill will be even better with 6*
      Thanks for the help! Everyone else feel free to comment. BTW my Rachel promoted to Succubus Rachel

      Comment


      • #4
        As soon as possible, get alex by promoting or finish hard mode so you can get him (epic quest: Emperor's dream). He's very tanky, works well with most dps heroes, can soak up damage for the team. Also mew, she can also work on most teams, making blocks on her own, providing sp for herself which makes Energy of Goddess best for her. Once you got both, you can do Alex Mew Lilith/Archon, which can literally dominate pvp. I don't really recommend using leon in pvc, since he doesnt even have synergy with other heroes.. Unless you have his sbw :P

        Good thing you asked help in the forums, since i can see some heroes which can't help you in the game, or can help but requires a lot of resources. Crow does decent damage, but his type of attack isn't really reliable. Rachel isn't that useful, until you got her sbw. Stanya requires certain team, because if you pair her with hunter, most likely hunter's attack will miss cause she knocks them up really high. Stein is sometimes useless, sometimes very useful. You need to get him in a right situation because he can only heal much if there are multi-attacking enemies.

        This is just my opinion, you can still do whatever you want. :P hope this help you

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LionsHeart View Post
          As soon as possible, get alex by promoting or finish hard mode so you can get him (epic quest: Emperor's dream). He's very tanky, works well with most dps heroes, can soak up damage for the team. Also mew, she can also work on most teams, making blocks on her own, providing sp for herself which makes Energy of Goddess best for her. Once you got both, you can do Alex Mew Lilith/Archon, which can literally dominate pvp. I don't really recommend using leon in pvc, since he doesnt even have synergy with other heroes.. Unless you have his sbw :P

          Good thing you asked help in the forums, since i can see some heroes which can't help you in the game, or can help but requires a lot of resources. Crow does decent damage, but his type of attack isn't really reliable. Rachel isn't that useful, until you got her sbw. Stanya requires certain team, because if you pair her with hunter, most likely hunter's attack will miss cause she knocks them up really high. Stein is sometimes useless, sometimes very useful. You need to get him in a right situation because he can only heal much if there are multi-attacking enemies.

          This is just my opinion, you can still do whatever you want. :P hope this help you
          Thanks for your opinion. I'll try to get alex and mew.

          Comment


          • #6
            What type of team were you looking for.
            PvP,World Boss or PvE teams?

            Comment


            • #7
              Stanya is good for resisting stun, because of her passive at 6*. but you need dps that can deal damage while they are in the air as Stanya attack will knock them up in the air making your own team miss if they only shoot forward. Heroes like R-0 and maybe Leon can pair up with her.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BrotherMan View Post
                What type of team were you looking for.
                PvP,World Boss or PvE teams?
                All if possible.

                LionsHeart, I was able to get 4 star Alexander from a Premium Contract and 5 star Grim Reaper Korin

                Comment

                Working...
                X