X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on what to do

Ok guys so I am fairly new to this game. My heroes are
    6 star: Leon and Alexander
    5 star: sasquatch, yeo, mew, r-1, Vincent (2 of them)
    4 star: Achilles, stein, giparang, archon, kaori, sentinel, woompa, monte, magnus
    3 star: Various

Just need some help figuring out what to focus on.
    I am alright in pvp but starting to lose in gold rank using Leon, R-1/sasquatch, and Mew.

I am 4-2 hard in story mode so not having too much trouble.

This is where the problem lies however. I am for the most part a free to play player and I have spent 92 gems in the last several days trying to get No. 9 during this increased rate. For the most part most of my hard earned gems have gone to waste trying to do this( which sucks because I could have saved them to do bread dungeon and focus more on the characters I have now).

What should I been focusing on right now? Is there a certain character I should be trying to get that will help me form a team? I am currently on level 20 in disarm trying to get dart. Just some general advice would be helpful

Can consider leveling Archon and Magnus~
    Account Name: Dazmont
    Feel free to add~~
    Give me a pm in this forum so that i will know who you are~

Comment

Ok I am leveling archon right now. She is 5 star lvl 46/50(+2). Is magus any good?

Comment

Leveling Mew is also a super idea. She's a fantastic healer and since you have Yeo at 5* already you can use Energy of Goddess, which will help power Archon's 3-chains.

Comment

Legolas err... sorry Magnus is good if you know how to use him~
          Feel free to add~~

Comment

I deleted my account and started over(again). Impulse decision lol. New name is DarkkkVoiddd if anyone wants to add me.

Comment

Why delete? You can still get good heros with your previous account. You just deleted few days of your life :P

Comment

YOU WILL NEVER GET THOSE DAYS BACK. You will lie on your deathbed and think to yourself, I sure wish I had those days of my life back.

This drama brought to you by... the days of our lives. And also as the world turns.

(sorry, LionsHeart, it just made me giggle)

Comment

I deleted a week and 3 days of my life lol. And its not the first time, definitely the last though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkVoidd View Post
                    I deleted a week and 3 days of my life lol. And its not the first time, definitely the last though lol.
                    You deserve a cookie!!! Make sure this is your last~~ LOLz.
                    Feel free to add~~

Comment

This game is entirely RNG based, therefore if can't get what you want, there is no need to delete account and start again, You can always slowly farmed for gems via colo, since you can already got into gold, that is like 10 free gem a week. Just slowly level your team and improve your characters, you will eventually get better rankings and therefore better gem rewards for the week.

Comment

The RNG gets pretty annoying though not going to lie. But you have a very good point. I had a lot going for me. like over 6500 honor with lots of fully leveled 5 stars and almost fully leveled 6 stars with lots of other heros. I actually was in masters before I deleted it lol. Anyway Im catching up now but need bread :/

Comment

Now that you have learned your lesson, try using top teams, especially in pve :P Archon Mew Alex would do the work

Comment

LionsHeart I am working on that lol. I now have excalibur. feels good

Comment

Working...
                            X