Should I gamble?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I gamble?

Ok you guys see that I have 44 gems. I am a free to play player and we all know that gems are hard to come by. Right now I am on a mission. A mission to get D'art. Should I go ahead and go down that route or should I throw away my gems on premium contracts? I really want Viper honestly and some other people that might help me more in Pvp since it got harder. People who are more experienced let me know. I want to make the right moves.

edit: Just spent 30 gems on hunter contract and got Viper. now thats what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by DarkkVoidd; 08-31-2015, 03:25 PM.

You already gambled on, what, 4 Hunter Contracts? Class-specific contracts are generally more risky than Premium. Since you already got Viper can it be assumed that you don't want D'art anymore?

Comment

Nooooooo you still want D'Art. No one and nothing replaces D'Art!

Comment

truetrue, D'art is great, just keep fighting the dungeon, you will get him =D good RNG!

Comment

no hunter contract was discounted. so it went 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 then Viper. Stopped after that (31 gems spent). Yes I will still try and get dart however the only issue is that I need specific units that work well with her, like Maria and such. So it will take a while longer to form a team for dart than Viper.

Comment

I think most priest with consequtive healing works with her. Like MAria, Nightin, Woompa so on. He is not that great for FoE, but great for burst clearing the frontline. And Lapis Lazuli is a great gunner skill too.

Comment

She works well with Roland, too.

Comment

So question for you guys. does the ten contract pull guarantee a 4 star contract only hero? A lot of people on reddit are saying it does but I thought it was just any 4 star hero?

Comment

how is PVP harder? you mean PVP as in player vs player or just PVC in colo? cause PVC in colo is waaaaaaayyyy easier compared to when the game started.. even when you were at bronze tier you will run into 6* teams and higher tiered than you..

Comment

NO, the 10-contract deal does NOT guarantee a contract-only hero. It only guarantees a 4* hero.

The only contract that guarantees you a contract-only hero is labeled as exactly that and usually can only be obtained via the 'heroic deals' (the one-hour only sales) or special events.

Comment

ok thats what I thought. Btw I got dart yesterday guys. I feel like I got really lucky the last couple of days. I got viper from contract, got mew sbw with attack/defense, then got dart. NEED BREAD THOUGH :/

Comment

Congrats!!

So do I. Wish the rabbit hole would come around.

Comment

Working...
                        X