Choose the best team for PVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose the best team for PVE

I'm rather new and i need a team that could let me finish the PVE quests.

Which of these teams (assuming just one 6* and two 5*, i don't think i could max everyone) do you think could make it?
    1) Hikari, Yeow (L), Achilles
    2) Hikari, Mew, Leon (L)
    3) Korin (L), Mew, Achilles
    4) Other?

These are my heroes:
    5* Korin, Hikari, Leon
    4* R9999, Mew, Yeow, Nurspy, Stein, Woompa, Achilles, Giparang, Uzimant

Plus i'll have a 6* hero in 2 days from the event... which one would be better for an overall gain?
    I was thinking on getting one of the super rares: Sneak / Lilith... Probably Sneak?
    Could i manage to put it into my PVE team?

Thanks
    Last edited by Riversilk; 09-14-2015, 06:56 AM.

Number 3. Having Korin at 6* gives your team a shield which really helps get you through the PvE levels. You could swap out Achilles for Hikari, though, and Mew could be your tank.

Comment

OK thanks!
      As for the event reward? Do you think Sneak 6* could be the best choice or there is someone better to get? Not thinking about a specific team, just the more useful/rare/whatever
      Last edited by Riversilk; 09-14-2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Sneak/Viper has has heavy damage and would be a great addition to anyone's team so he is very recommended. He is also a 1 chain spammer so he fits in with a lot of teams.
        Posting in the wrong topic? I too like to live Dangerously

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Finally manged to promote Korin to 6*.
            Now she's in her 50s and it's a rush in PVE/PVP!
            That damage shield is awesome!

I also luckily got Korin's SBW as my 1st SBW (Lantern)! I'm trying to get enough crystals to get it to 5* then 6* (this SBW is really OP at max level... +50% shield and undispellable!)
            Sadly i got FF as my weapon conversions... i rolled Life Steal +8%, Crit Chance +8% for now... do you think i should reroll? Which conversions should i try to get?

Also got Sneak 6* as the 10m event reward, still leveling him, but for now (6* lvl 45) i'm undecided if it's better than Hikari (5* lvl 50).
            Probably his real strenght will come out with transcended Western Gunner, which will allow him to ALWAYS do 3-chains with single blocks.
            Last edited by Riversilk; 09-16-2015, 07:01 AM.

Comment

DD or AD for Korin sbw

Sneak kills and dies easily, lol. More useful in PVC
              Hikari is better in PVE
              Account Name: Dazmont
              Feel free to add~~
              Give me a pm in this forum so that i will know who you are~

Comment

Well i can't reroll the options on Korin sbw, at least not for now so i'll have to stick to FF, i was just wondering if there is something better then the upgrades i got (surely is, but my account isn't even level 30+)

As for Sneak, i don't find him so squishy with a 3000+ hp shield recastable every 2 secs... i'll look better into it, usually hikari piercing arrow is awesome on the mobs, but for bosses (single target) i found Sneak more powerful

Comment

Life steal on Korin's lantern is actually literally a lifesaver and will help you use her to solo levels in Volcano hard while you level up new heroes. So, don't worry too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X