No announcement yet.

How do you Beat A.I. Cano Laser Vomit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you Beat A.I. Cano Laser Vomit?

As I understand, Cano is not supposed to have space-colony-vaporizing laser cannons; yet the PvC A.I. Cano will often vomit this pink, face-melting abomination of light upon player teams, instantly wiping them (if not leaving them on the brink of death).

I have come up with no other answers than to burst her to death, but since the PvC Goddess as of late is Sera and bc the A.I. has infinite Goddess stocks that it uses every 3 to 4 seconds, bursting has become less and less viable. For me, it's come to the point where I don't even face these teams anymore, bc even burning 3200G for all the buffs and using my most powerful MAX or +4 heroes, they are summarily melted by Cano's unholy, pink laser vomit.

cano never gives me any issues in colosseum, I always choose to face whatever opponent that is running cano, because for me its an easy win. usually what ill do is just run my thorin mew team with sera as my goddess. idk if it matters but my heroes are all maxed and mew and thor have sbw. but literally all you have to do is press sera as soon as you see the charm from cano in the sky and youll completely block the attack and when thor gets hit he usually wipes the whole team with 1-2 passive procs. try it out

Comment

I will have to try that out once I Lv60 6* my Thor & Korin. And train them a bit. Just haven't had enough gold to spoon-feed them bread. (...which always confused me. Do they NOT want to eat? Do they hate bread so much that we need to pay them swathes of sweaty gold to do so?)

Comment

Never an issue for me, i use roland + viper + viper. roland to stun and heal while viper just BLASSSSST
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IGN: Francis90

Comment

Originally posted by francis90 View Post
          Never an issue for me, i use roland + viper + viper. roland to stun and heal while viper just BLASSSSST
          Sadly, I lack both Roland and Viper, let alone two Vipers. T^T

Comment

The only reason I beat most dungeons in CQ is that because I have a Priest in each team. I am obsessed with priests because your whole team can die without them!! So yea, I prefer Mew and or Nurspy on a team because of what they have to offer.

Comment

I cannot believe, I was vaporized by Cano again. . . even when I used Thor/Mew/Korin (with all 3 gold boosts). Pretty sure it was Mew/Himiko/Cano team; none with SBWs.

Seriously TOAST, please fix this garbage berserk A.I.
              I don't care if it's Masters or not. No cheating A.I., ever.
              So tired of these games that must resort to amping up the A.I.'s power sky-high or just flat out giving them cheap, insta-kill attacks (yes, I'm looking at you, Divine Beasts).

A.I. Cano should not be vaporizing heroes with the power of space-colony-incinerating lasers.

Comment

The way to kill cano is like the strategy for kill all wizard (except korin), get a dps that target backline and can 1 shot them. If you can't have something that target backline, use stanya to stack them up and 1 shot all of them from the front. Wizard have one of the least hp and can be easily killed especially for those that doesn't have a tank like joan or alex to take hits for them.

Comment

Someone clued me in to a life changing detail: Aubrey. Cano relies on the "charmed" mark she places on your heroes. I'm going to guess that's a debuff. Aubrey removes it AND she prevents more debuffs for 4 seconds. You can use Aubrey right away to prevent your heroes from being charmed, then cram in as many three chains as possible to build up your goddess bar to keep up the debuff removals/preventions.

I no longer fear Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by Joolie View Post
                    Someone clued me in to a life changing detail: Aubrey. Cano relies on the "charmed" mark she places on your heroes. I'm going to guess that's a debuff. Aubrey removes it AND she prevents more debuffs for 4 seconds. You can use Aubrey right away to prevent your heroes from being charmed, then cram in as many three chains as possible to build up your goddess bar to keep up the debuff removals/preventions.

I no longer fear Cano.
                    Sadly, I've tried Aubrey, and it really doesn't help me. Cano just goes "CANO-CANNON!!! FIRE!!!" and half my team dies even when I do have Aubrey pumping out the waterworks. I've actually found a more success using Sera to block the Cano-cannon blasts and return the favor in kind.

Though, my latest Colosseum bane has been Archon & Mew, paired with Alex or Roland; the apparent newly-emerging grand stun-alot, damage-to-death, and durable-as-hell team. It's moments like that, when I have 2 or more gold boosts, near-perfect block RNG, a good Goddess pairing, using Thor/Mew/Korin (with decent weapons & conversions, & at least +3 training) and I still lose, that I know for certain that Thor, Mew, and Korin are not broken. It's their SBWs that are broken (and the same can be said of most top-tier heroes, imo).
                    Last edited by Exavelion; 11-07-2015, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I'm using the Mewthorin (w/all SBWs at 6*), and no longer have any problems with Cano. Have not yet run into Mew/Mew/Cano yet, though. That may still wipe me. Guess I'll see.

Comment

If you meet cano in Colosseum, don't use any priests even if you do her beams will kill your whole team instantly so priests are pointless. I suggest you use 3 of your highest damage dealers and attack all at once to kill the low healthed cano before she can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by Exavelion View Post
                          As I understand, Cano is not supposed to have space-colony-vaporizing laser cannons; yet the PvC A.I. Cano will often vomit this pink, face-melting abomination of light upon player teams, instantly wiping them (if not leaving them on the brink of death).

I have come up with no other answers than to burst her to death, but since the PvC Goddess as of late is Sera and bc the A.I. has infinite Goddess stocks that it uses every 3 to 4 seconds, bursting has become less and less viable. For me, it's come to the point where I don't even face these teams anymore, bc even burning 3200G for all the buffs and using my most powerful MAX or +4 heroes, they are summarily melted by Cano's unholy, pink laser vomit.
                          For me I usually just use my best team. If you have Mew, Hanzo and Kaori at 6 Star you sould be good to go until if Kaori dies, it might take a while. But Hanzo is very supportive and Mew and Kaori gives a lot of damage. I recommend to have Mew with her SBW. And train them so that they have at least 40%.

IGN: Raalbjmc

Comment

Working...
                          X