No announcement yet.

HOW DO I BEAT ROLAND AND ROCHEFORT?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DO I BEAT ROLAND AND ROCHEFORT?!?!

OK, so I picked the best group and I am willing to tell everyone. So in my group I have a 6-Star Kaori, 6-Star Hanzo and 6-Star Mew. They are my best team yet and they are my first team playing Crusaders Quest. Can I please get some tips on how to beat them?

Stuns are the key to an easy win in void 20. Maybe try for a sasquatch (DONT BUY FROM POPO) or if you lucky a stanya will help alot. Shields would also help so maybe a korin could help. Sorry i cant be more exact i havent done this lvl in months. But when i did i was using a 5* sas to stun lock win.

Comment

Of all the 6 legendery dungeon, this is the one so far been that hard and chalenging. The fact those two hero have counter attack + the stage effect of ''If you have more than 30sp, they get stronger'' buff make it really difficult. As zlumpy said, stun is key. Sasquash or Kriem. Ether Mewthorin and alex mew archon work too.

Comment

Originally posted by zlumpy View Post
        Stuns are the key to an easy win in void 20. Maybe try for a sasquatch (DONT BUY FROM POPO) or if you lucky a stanya will help alot. Shields would also help so maybe a korin could help. Sorry i cant be more exact i havent done this lvl in months. But when i did i was using a 5* sas to stun lock win.
        Ok so why do you not want me to buy Sasquatch from POPO. Are there bad effects?

Comment

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT TIPS!!! And Mewthorin?!?!? Amazing ship name for them!

Comment

It's actually Thorinmew, not Mewthorin

Comment

I like Mewthorin, just because Mew is the first name to me fully mention and I love her!!

Comment

instead of Mewthorin or Thorinmew, Who should I use?

Comment

You can buy sas from popo now before his price was absurd now its only slightly over the top. Still wouldnt recomend buying the other heros. Mainly sas is easy enough to get just through promote.

Comment

I had lots of trouble with Roland & Rochefort.

I finally found a mostly-consistent team in Alex (+4) (SoI) / Mew (+3) (EoG) / Sasquatch (+4) (MR) [L] -- Goddess Anut or Dionne.{No SBWs required!}
                    With this team, you absolutely MUST have Alex's buff up if you intend attack, bc if Roche hits your Sasquatch with more than one counter strike, you will lose.

My strategy is to always have Alex use a block first, then attack with Sasquatch with at least 2 blocks (preferably 3, for more damage & to trigger Mew's block gen), and spam Mew blocks as needed to heal or trigger EoG for more Sasq blocks. Save your SoI's for when block-RNG screws you while Roche is counter striking.

If using Goddess Anut:
                    Use Anut as needed to remove Roland's buff as often as possible, bc you don't want him stunning your team while Roche is countering your team's face off.

If using Goddess Dionne:
                    Use her primarily when you think Roche is going to counter strike, Roland is going to stun, and/or if it'll kill either (or both) of them.

Comment

My strategy here is a classic: Kriem (Soi), Alex (Soi), Mew(eog), Sera.
                      No transcended skills nor soulbound needed.

Invincibility and Stun will guide you out of that battle without a scratch!

Comment

Originally posted by Sota View Post
                        My strategy here is a classic: Kriem (Soi), Alex (Soi), Mew(eog), Sera.
                        No transcended skills nor soulbound needed.

Invincibility and Stun will guide you out of that battle without a scratch!
                        I currently have Kriem at 5 star, and I do not have Alex... But who else should I use besides Alex?

Comment

Well, that team's success relies on Alex to soak up damage when SoI or sera isn't Active.

I'd say that since you have to use SoI on that combination I suggested you must have obtained Achilles as well.
                          Try to put him in Alex's place to reduce the enemy team's damage and SP. He should make it.

Anyway, Alex is actually one of the guaranteed heroes you get through normal play...just play through quests, you'll eventually get his quest line and gain him at completion.

Comment

To defeat roland and rochefort, you need to use less caps in the title, i mean you need to maintain all your heroes' sp below 30 so that they do not enrage. then have anut to remove their shield and of course have dps strong enough to kill them.

Comment

I use Roland, Mew and Lilith against them. Roland for tanking and stun, Lilith for DPS and Mew for healing. Bella for extra damage. Zou have to time your attack little bit to prevent the counter from Roch and stun from Roland.

Comment

Working...
                              X