HOW DO I BEAT ROLAND AND ROCHEFORT?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
    To defeat roland and rochefort, you need to use less caps in the title, i mean you need to maintain all your heroes' sp below 30 so that they do not enrage. then have anut to remove their shield and of course have dps strong enough to kill them.
    Sorry about caps..... Anyways, Anut sounds good... I usually go for Bella and Sera... But Anut has something to offer also!! Thank you for helping! I will try it!

Comment

Originally posted by JayD View Post
      I use Roland, Mew and Lilith against them. Roland for tanking and stun, Lilith for DPS and Mew for healing. Bella for extra damage. Zou have to time your attack little bit to prevent the counter from Roch and stun from Roland.

But I do not have Roland.....

Comment

Originally posted by Raalbjmc View Post

But I do not have Roland.....
        =P sorry. But wish you good luck! I got four Rolands before I finally get Roch.

Comment

Use Rochefort and Roland.........wait

I use Abel to reflect Roche and Maria to keep Rolands stun off, then really just any high dps to FINISH THEM.

Fatality....;;;;;;;;
          Posting in the wrong topic? I too like to live Dangerously

Comment

Originally posted by Zetabladez View Post
            Use Rochefort and Roland.........wait

I use Abel to reflect Roche and Maria to keep Rolands stun off, then really just any high dps to FINISH THEM.

Fatality....;;;;;;;;

Thx for the great tip!! I do have Maria so thank you!

Comment

Hmmm...I want to give some insight to you, too.
              The key to defeat Roche and Roland in Ruin of Void was stun. Once you stun lock them, then everything would be fine.

The unit I used to cleared it :
              1. Krimhild for her stun lock. Keep spamming her 3-chain and you would be fine, mostly.
              2. Maria for the sake of survival (and pumping for D'Art)
              3. D'Art for the sake of additional damage. Well, actually, if you do well, Krim alone already do the job. xD
              And, fortunately, those 3 unit above that I always use to clear ancient dungeon.
              For the goddess, I mostly used Bella for increase damage.

Comment

Working...
              X