What should i aim for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i aim for?

Hi I am farily new to the game and have saved up about 100 jewels 30 6*breads (intense rabbithole farming) but im unsure what i should aim for, what the best use of the jewels are or if i should simply save them. Also any tips on how to progress in the game such as what activitys is a waste of time and what to put some more weight on.

any tips are really appreciated.

And yes im new but i got Mew

SSB is totally a waste of time. The jewels I would save up for premium contracts/contracts only heroes, since collecting heroes is the core of the game and most of the heroes and the future ones you can almost only get through jewels. I think you should first try to have a solid team, that helps you through the story, the dungeons and big part of the colloseum. Mew is a great start. Try to level a got team to 6 star first.

Comment

Originally posted by JayD View Post
      SSB is totally a waste of time. The jewels I would save up for premium contracts/contracts only heroes, since collecting heroes is the core of the game and most of the heroes and the future ones you can almost only get through jewels. I think you should first try to have a solid team, that helps you through the story, the dungeons and big part of the colloseum. Mew is a great start. Try to level a got team to 6 star first.
      Thanks for the input. But what is ssb? At this point I have a couple of 6* but I have not put any thought in the heros so far and gone for the ones that seemed "cool". I have just reached tundra but not sure if I should pursue in advancing with stages or just farm quests for gold/jewels/honor.

Comment

SuperSmashBattle, just ignore it in current state, its not worth the time and effort. Are you already on hard or normal story mode? Which 6* do you have? If you can have a team with tank, healer and dps which works together, you can go with it first. I would go with the stages first, since you can have better quests and get heroes, gold, weapon during the time. but always spend your dungeon key, ether legendary heroes, honors or gold, and yeah, bread.

Comment

Ah right. My 6* right now is yeow mund susano and R-0. I think I got enough bread for getting 3 or 4 heroes to 6*. I'm only on tundra normal. But il try to get to hard ASAP and follow your advice thanks

Comment

The best use for gems, in my opinion is to roll the 10 gems contract for 50 gems. No other option gives you a comparable bang for those bucks.

Complete quests, as some reward you with heroes and gems.
            Do colosseum to reach master rank if possible, and aim for 50% if you have enough time to play (20 gems per week).

Other than that, play to have fun. Ignore Soltar and SSB. Both are not rewarding nor fun.

Comment

Ok so my arsenal of hero's have increased some. My 6* atm is yeow, Mew, Hanzo (sbw),archon (sbw),mundeok,korin,no.9,susano,R-0 and dorothy with kreim Hector and cain nearly there.

My challanged now is what team comps I should use and what sbw type I should try to roll. Got 9 sword 8 bow 5 guns 3 orb and one staff. Those hammers are pretty rare for me. Also got 4*mondarin,alex,Maria,cain,dorothy,korin,kreim and r-0 sbw but none of those looks very fun

Got alot of 4* heros but to list that would be a hassle. And that's also one of the harder things. To decide what hero to 6* arona looks really fun but heard the sbw is bugged

Would really like some guidance

Thanks in advance

Comment

Freijke what is ur ign? if you add me Ill accept ur request and go through ur tome. mine is K1LLAB33 add me im on every day I send honor/meat daily and after I see ur heroes ill help you with all ur questions and provide you with some advice. ive been playing for awhile almost a year id say so add me and ill get back to you with some helpful hints/tips on this game

Comment

Working...
                X