Stanya and her SBW >.>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanya and her SBW >.>

Alright so lets just start off with that she makes a giant hole in my heart with her counterattack :c, so pretty much I don't know how to really counter her and it annoys me >.>
    So I think you can remove her buff with Anut but you cant always spam Anut so that does not help at all. My abel just gets wrecked because every time his SBW weapon passive goes off he gets knocked back to next week and misses it completely, My D'art get knocked in the air missing her passive all day long. My Kriem gets 1 flip off then gets knocked away, My mages get wrecked as soon as the front liners get pimp slapped behind them same with my archers, My other hunters also get pimp slapped by Stanya because again she knocks the tank behind them >.< I have tried Dionne and didn't work out so well. I have tried using super bursty dps but the enemy team ALWAYS has a sbw mew *cringe* and then in the back row behind the mew its always a hanzo with his sbw or a strong mage dps like lilith or demeter :c
    Its getting to the point were I am ready to quit the game, NOT! this game is to much fun. I'm just looking for some good advice :3
    Posting in the wrong topic? I too like to live Dangerously

dont have the problem yet. does she counter when she is stunned? maybe you can try with Sas to stun her first?

Comment

I don't have Sas atm but the problem with the multi hitting is that she will counter right away and interrupt him if he gets hit and knocking the tanks to the back for him to get melted by the dps.

Comment

you mean because of me? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post
          you mean because of me? :/
          Yes its all your fault and you should feel bad >.<, No its just that I am constantly seeing her in Friendly duels and PvC and for me its kinda getting to the Thorinmew consistency in PvC having an average of 2 stanya sbw teams every ticket gets annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Zetabladez View Post

Yes its all your fault and you should feel bad >.<, No its just that I am constantly seeing her in Friendly duels and PvC and for me its kinda getting to the Thorinmew consistency in PvC having an average of 2 stanya sbw teams every ticket gets annoying.
            What do you think will happen when thorinmew got nerf? they go to the next best thing, Stanya. She have immune to debuff when she 3 chain for 5 sec, which can be remove with Anut (only the immune to debuff, she can still counter regardless). Her counter will stun enemy for 1 sec. With sbw, she will even remove enemy buff. Dionne / Aubrey is the best bet against her, Aubrey will prevent your guys getting stun, however still flying in the air while Dionne will help reduce the chance she juggle you in the air. Either way you need dps strong enough to kill her fast. Being a paladin, she doesn't have much armor, Leon with SBW would be good against stanya, Since the animation will continue to hit her when Leon is flying (so long Leon is not stun).

Comment

Isn't it that if Alex/Joan have their passive up (or a paladin with AoP) not only will that hero receive all the damage, but also get all the knock back effects and stuns that come with that damage? I don't know if Stanya's knock ups are counted like knock backs though. Not sure. They should be.

Each of Stanya's counters is counted as a 3-chain?

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
                What do you think will happen when thorinmew got nerf? they go to the next best thing, Stanya. She have immune to debuff when she 3 chain for 5 sec, which can be remove with Anut (only the immune to debuff, she can still counter regardless). Her counter will stun enemy for 1 sec. With sbw, she will even remove enemy buff. Dionne / Aubrey is the best bet against her, Aubrey will prevent your guys getting stun, however still flying in the air while Dionne will help reduce the chance she juggle you in the air. Either way you need dps strong enough to kill her fast. Being a paladin, she doesn't have much armor, Leon with SBW would be good against stanya, Since the animation will continue to hit her when Leon is flying (so long Leon is not stun).
                you know.. there is a reason why everyone put mew with stanya.. because mew sbw can make stanya live long enough (or maybe too long, wayy too long)

Originally posted by MZMA View Post
                Isn't it that if Alex/Joan have their passive up (or a paladin with AoP) not only will that hero receive all the damage, but also get all the knock back effects and stuns that come with that damage? I don't know if Stanya's knock ups are counted like knock backs though. Not sure. They should be.

Each of Stanya's counters is counted as a 3-chain?
                yes you can.. if it is up. stanya sbw counter can remove enemies' buff (including joan and alex's protection)

tbh, I would say, use 2 d'arts, or monte, or any good and fast dps (lilith, rachel, etc) against stanya. she is not immortal..

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post

Leon with SBW would be good against stanya
                  But leon has heavy armor and Stanya's sbw + armor means my leon got destroyed XD

Tanto89 I do not have any good fast dmg mage's atm I only have Archon Mondrian and Cano, But I do have sneak and D'art but again the problem is that she knocks my tank into the air and to the back so they just get killed by the other teams dps right away or get aoed by a lilith or any other mage, another thing is to like I said in the main post is that there is almost always a mew or hanzo in the team comp so I just get shredded by him while mew keeps the team immune :c

Comment

Originally posted by Zetabladez View Post

But leon has heavy armor and Stanya's sbw + armor means my leon got destroyed XD

Tanto89 I do not have any good fast dmg mage's atm I only have Archon Mondrian and Cano, But I do have sneak and D'art but again the problem is that she knocks my tank into the air and to the back so they just get killed by the other teams dps right away or get aoed by a lilith or any other mage, another thing is to like I said in the main post is that there is almost always a mew or hanzo in the team comp so I just get shredded by him while mew keeps the team immune :c

Yeah, you need a good one. I think sneak d'art is a good combo. you know, you can shoot before you meet. so burst the stanya down before you can see her (not always working, but I did fight against 1 team with sneak d'art which can burst down my stanya)

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post

Yeah, you need a good one. I think sneak d'art is a good combo. you know, you can shoot before you meet. so burst the stanya down before you can see her (not always working, but I did fight against 1 team with sneak d'art which can burst down my stanya)
                      Well that did not work out to well now did it :3 ......>.>

Last edited by Zetabladez; 11-30-2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X