How to beat FOS 8 march of darkness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to beat FOS 8 march of darkness

pictures attach is my team and what i only wan to do is beat FOS 8 march of darkness,
    i know korin + mew + thor is a basic team but is it because without soul weapon i was totally tortured on that stage....?
    should i make them train to max first or soul weapon is the most important to get first???
    thanks all!

You basically have to max your heroe AND have their SBW to beat soltar, what again makes beating him kinda meaningless.

Comment

so focus on finding korin SBW will be the first priority mission right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by xfroscar View Post
        so focus on finding korin SBW will be the first priority mission right? lol
        Yes you can, but since they nerfed Korins shield and SoI, it doesnt work that great anymore. And you need SBW for EVERONE in the team. Do you want to beat Soltar for iron or just for the story?

Comment

Beating fos 8 is basically abusing sera as shield of invisibility nerfed. korin, mew and yeo (L) is good team to abuse sera
          Here's my vids
          https://youtu.be/uGf-__zK8ic

Well, please ignore after 1:21, I forgot didn't edit my video, LOL
          Last edited by keihevn; 01-20-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayD View Post
            Yes you can, but since they nerfed Korins shield and SoI, it doesnt work that great anymore. And you need SBW for EVERONE in the team. Do you want to beat Soltar for iron or just for the story?

yes i need iron, need iron very seriously LOL

Comment

Originally posted by xfroscar View Post

yes i need iron, need iron very seriously LOL
              In my case, I find it easier to go for weapon dungeon and WB4 for iron. 800 iron is not bad, but you can only do it once a day AND its likely you cant beat Soltar still you have a maxed team.

Comment

I need to beat soltar for iron because a CQ bug doesn't let me queue up for WB4 anymore. Sigh

Comment

Working...
                X