Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Hero Weapons and Special Skills

Deleted.....
    Last edited by Tanto89; 09-16-2016, 02:43 AM.

Originally posted by Tanto89
    Oh God.. I did so many mistakes in my posts esp on the second part, sorry guys, this is the final version (I did it on my lunch break, so I need to do it fast)
    No worries! I've corrected any mistakes and made it a little easier to read, but you can always go back and edit your post if you've made any mistakes or want to make any changes. You could also include reasons as to why you chose that particular skill for each hero if you want to go into more detail, but otherwise great job on this guide and hope it give some players an idea of what skills to put on their heroes! I'm impressed you managed to cover all this info over your lunch break!
    CQ Community Suggestions | Report a Bug | Send a Ticket

Comment

Thanks for the Great Guide Tanto89.
      Hope to see future updates when other SBWs become available

Comment

Hi, this is very useful. I created an account just to put my thanks

Comment

why would you even use avatar of protection for Drake? he is not the tanky type... and have no added benefit to do so. and if he dies you lose the crit buff he brings...

Comment

One more thing, shouldn't the def upgrade for drake be HP since his passive shield that he provides comes from % of his hp.

Comment

it depends if you have thor 6 stars SBW, yes, + % HP is better (try to get +20% HP or more)
              if you calculate it, he will end up with 12,000 HP = 5400 damage per lightning (compared to 3700 without + %HP)

if you use ice hammer , then go for 2 armor as the benefit you get from using HP (5 stars weapon only get up to +500 HP) is quite small compared to 2 armor
              having 2x +500HP = 1000HP = additional 450 damage, quite small compared to how he can tank against enemy which deal physical damage (no 200 buff is quite small and doesn't help a lot without additional help from weapon)
              I am confused, I am talking about Drake, yet you are responding with Thor...

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry, my bad, if someone said about HP I assumed it is about thor lol (because he is way more popular than drake)
                But yes, it is the same with drake, if you have his 6 stars SBW, then yes, +% HP is better than armor
                If you use ice hammer or golden axe then the additional 500 shield (1000 HP from 2 def slots, 1000 x 50% = 500 shield) is very small compared to what armor will give you
                But the difference from thor is that this 500hp is applied to the party not just drake himself. isn't that enough to make it better?
                I would also like to know your reasoning for getting transcendent Avatar protection on Drake because it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
                  But the difference from thor is that this 500hp is applied to the party not just drake himself. isn't that enough to make it better?
                  I would also like to know your reasoning for getting transcendent Avatar protection on Drake because it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

nope, I don't think that makes anything better
                  why avatar even though he has shield?
                  simple, avatar will direct all of enemies attack to him, if you put 2 armor on his defense slot, he will be very tanky. you want your damage dealer to stay alive as long as possible. but unfortunately, having a shield shield won't work quite well for them as usually I can destroy that shield easily (as they have very low resistance (hunter) or armor (mage)) unless you can renew it really fast such as using no.9 passive which counted as chain 3
                  avatar, esp trans one, will give him 200% defense (armor and resistance) for 10 seconds, IMO this is much better than having Soi which only works for 4 seconds.

imagine, 550 armor (let's say you have 2 armor slot with around 250 armor each) x 200% = 1100 armor
                  350 resistance x 200% = 700 resistance

your drake along with shield will take very small amount of damage and the shield will take all of it
                  yes you might think then the shield will be pointless, but it is not, the avatar will make your drake as an alex with shield.
                  it gives you 10 seconds without any worry to kill your enemies

of course it will be a different case if you use 6 stars SBW with +%HP. IMO, use Soi for this type of drake
                  Last edited by Tanto89; 06-10-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

OK point taken too bad my sbw for drake is attack and function... nothing much i can do about it now.

Comment

Thanks for this guide! It's very informative and up to date. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
                        OK point taken too bad my sbw for drake is attack and function... nothing much i can do about it now.

ok, I fought against Drake SBW and it seems his 6* sbw actually deals 2 tidal wave per passive. each tidal wave will deal damage equal to his HP (!!)
                        so for his SBW, 2 def, or 1 attack 1 def will be the best

Comment

I was wondering what skill and weapon will be good for Achilles?

Comment

For hanzo SBW, double def is the most optimal. He gain benefits from HP%. May I ask you why Atk/def on vane SBW? I thought he is better with Atk/Atk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post

ok, I fought against Drake SBW and it seems his 6* sbw actually deals 2 tidal wave per passive. each tidal wave will deal damage equal to his HP (!!)
                              so for his SBW, 2 def, or 1 attack 1 def will be the best
                              I think my atk and fun slot actually could work out since the TW forum have theorized that his SBW increase his allies crit chance based on drake's crit chance, and the tidal waves is physical damage, using CC% and APen will probable work out for drakes SBW.

Comment

Working...
                              X