[Guide] Hero Weapons and Special Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flie22 View Post
    For hanzo SBW, double def is the most optimal. He gain benefits from HP%. May I ask you why Atk/def on vane SBW? I thought he is better with Atk/Atk.
    opps, that one must have been missed from my editing, yes hanzo needs def def. thanks for pointing out

why? because do you want your vane died by sneak with 1 attack? paladin is a front line which weak against physical damage. this is very crucial especially against hunter or other paladin and warrior. I am putting def so he can survive longer.

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
    I think my atk and fun slot actually could work out since the TW forum have theorized that his SBW increase his allies crit chance based on drake's crit chance, and the tidal waves is physical damage, using CC% and APen will probable work out for drakes SBW.

yeah, please check my post again, I think I edit it there that def func works
    add crit hit chance and he will become deadly
    Last edited by Tanto89; 07-13-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post

opps, that one must have been missed from my editing, yes hanzo needs def def. thanks for pointing out

why? because do you want your vane died by sneak with 1 attack? paladin is a front line which weak against physical damage. this is very crucial especially against hunter or other paladin and warrior. I am putting def so he can survive longer.

yeah, please check my post again, I think I edit it there that def func works
      add crit hit chance and he will become deadly
      Isnt he suppose to be offensive paladin like kriemhild? Vane doesnt get any benefits from def. Would you recommend V or Cain to get def on their weapon if their SBW is implemented?

Comment

Isnt he suppose to be offensive paladin like kriemhild? Vane doesnt get any benefits from def. Would you recommend V or Cain to get def on their weapon if their SBW is implemented?
        Drake is there for the buff if you want damage, i think you better bring someone else

Comment

Thank you for the post, it really helps a lot and answers lot of my questions.

Comment

Drake is there for the buff if you want damage, i think you better bring someone else
            I wasn't talking about drake. He is good in his own with D/D or D/F or even F/F SBW. He gain benefits from HP% the most and the higher his base crit, the higher he will buff other people crit. Meanwhile, I don't get why getting def in Vane. Thats why I gave example of V and Cain getting Def in their SBW.

Comment

I keep loosing special weapons this weekend it wasnt so bad I lost Joan of Arcs wich I dont have yet unfortunately but ill deal But just before the big "logged in on other device issue" Last time Black and White was Out so im guessing 3 weeks ago I lost Dorothy s I think actually when I recruited her OUCH THAT HURTS!! Im am quite certain that I didnt dismantle either one ...
              The second issue is one of special skills again just got Sirgunna to 5 Stars w7ch should unlock Lv.4 Apply Poison instead its stuck on Lv.3 and even bumped Sirgunnas Apply Poison skill back to level 2!.?!!! As for the Special Weapons glitch I cant Prove ut accept that ive Unlocked them in the Library! Imade extda certain that I never scrapped them! Again
              Attached Files

Comment

I wasn't talking about drake. He is good in his own with D/D or D/F or even F/F SBW. He gain benefits from HP% the most and the higher his base crit, the higher he will buff other people crit. Meanwhile, I don't get why getting def in Vane. Thats why I gave example of V and Cain getting Def in their SBW.
                Oh my bad, lol.

Vane passive requires to be able to take some hits in order for him to do better damage. maybe that why ATK DEF is kinda better in that sense. At least that is what i remember about his passive about enemies getting hit by the pillar that attack vane cause him to gain 30% damage or something along those lines.

Comment

Oh my bad, lol.

Vane passive requires to be able to take some hits in order for him to do better damage. maybe that why ATK DEF is kinda better in that sense. At least that is what i remember about his passive about enemies getting hit by the pillar that attack vane cause him to gain 30% damage or something along those lines.
                  Vane will eventually get hit by enemy auto attack which will boost his attack for couple of seconds (I heard this buff is bugged and doesnt work). Any melee will get hit by enemy auto attack too. He is not like Thor where he can counter the moment he got hit by an attack. I still don't get why ATK DEF is better than ATK ATK.

Comment

Vane will eventually get hit by enemy auto attack which will boost his attack for couple of seconds (I heard this buff is bugged and doesnt work). Any melee will get hit by enemy auto attack too. He is not like Thor where he can counter the moment he got hit by an attack. I still don't get why ATK DEF is better than ATK ATK.
                    The answer is the same with kriem AF (and not AD or DF)
                    Bring it here to pvp and let me burst it down with sneak (usually I burst it down with 1-2 monte passive)
                    Vane is paladin which is in the front line. And you will see a lot of physical damage dealers there, warrior, another paladin, and hunter (that is 3 out of 5, exclude healers). Most of them are physical damage dealers (and hunter as one of the most dangerous damage dealers). That is why I am putting empashize in def which to increase his armor. No, alex won't work since I can use anut and destroy that vane with puny armor + he needs to get hit to get his buff

Yes you will get hit, but by far less damage, adding armor will make, for example 500 damage from 1 hunter bullet to 200-300 (if you have 400+ armor) *this is just example not actual data.

I also like to emphasize def (for resistance) on warrior but I am still more lenient to them since they have high armor.

Yes, I will recommend AD for V sbw if she has it. But V is more viable in AA since she "hug" the enemy and you can use trans Revolution Hammer to her and stun the enemy (which means, no need to use armor if your enemy can't hit). But again, there are always situations where you don't get your RH, or enemy can destroy your V easily in the first few secs

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post

The answer is the same with kriem AF (and not AD or DF)
                      Bring it here to pvp and let me burst it down with sneak (usually I burst it down with 1-2 monte passive)
                      Vane is paladin which is in the front line. And you will see a lot of physical damage dealers there, warrior, another paladin, and hunter (that is 3 out of 5, exclude healers). Most of them are physical damage dealers (and hunter as one of the most dangerous damage dealers). That is why I am putting empashize in def which to increase his armor. No, alex won't work since I can use anut and destroy that vane with puny armor + he needs to get hit to get his buff

Yes you will get hit, but by far less damage, adding armor will make, for example 500 damage from 1 hunter bullet to 200-300 (if you have 400+ armor) *this is just example not actual data.

I also like to emphasize def (for resistance) on warrior but I am still more lenient to them since they have high armor.

Yes, I will recommend AD for V sbw if she has it. But V is more viable in AA since she "hug" the enemy and you can use trans Revolution Hammer to her and stun the enemy (which means, no need to use armor if your enemy can't hit). But again, there are always situations where you don't get your RH, or enemy can destroy your V easily in the first few secs

Vane against sneak is more like heaven and earth. Its sneak we are talking about, he can burst down pretty much everyone. I bet he only need 2 or 3 block to kill a non-SBW +MAX Joan. We all know that Vane has a very low armor. Getting 500 armor wont save you from sneak because he also doesn't have great HP. Why not just give him Resist pen / HAP for his weapon to add more of his attack since he is pretty much DPS type of paladin? He can also use trans RH too and still getting hit by the enemy and stun some of them.

Comment

Heya,

I was wondering why Atk/Atk is recommended on maria SBW. I read everywhere that maria heal scales with HP. so DEF/DEF is better.
                        I've rolled a atk/atk sbw so if her heal scales with HA, that would make my day.
                        Can anayone confirm that ?

Comment

Originally posted by eyedoll View Post
                          Heya,

I was wondering why Atk/Atk is recommended on maria SBW. I read everywhere that maria heal scales with HP. so DEF/DEF is better.
                          I've rolled a atk/atk sbw so if her heal scales with HA, that would make my day.
                          Many claim that the dev did not update the tooltips of Maria that why the confusion, maybe?

Comment

Why achilles isn't in the list btw ? wondering what skill to put on him.. Lower the anchor could works well with his passive no ?

Comment

Vane against sneak is more like heaven and earth. Its sneak we are talking about, he can burst down pretty much everyone. I bet he only need 2 or 3 block to kill a non-SBW +MAX Joan. We all know that Vane has a very low armor. Getting 500 armor wont save you from sneak because he also doesn't have great HP. Why not just give him Resist pen / HAP for his weapon to add more of his attack since he is pretty much DPS type of paladin? He can also use trans RH too and still getting hit by the enemy and stun some of them.

IMO, that vane will gonna die fast

Heya,

Many claim that the dev did not update the tooltips of Maria that why the confusion, maybe?
                              yeah, I don't even know that they change it till now, lol, they did a lot of changes without telling us, like hidden nerf on yeo or naz

Why achilles isn't in the list btw ? wondering what skill to put on him.. Lower the anchor could works well with his passive no ?
                              oh yeah, forgot achilles, thanks
                              I think soi is still better, why? 4 secs full of invincibility is better than 35% damage reduction. plus, as far as I remember, debuff doesn't stack except with anut

Comment

done, added new heroes (long overdue, sorry)
                                I must say I am not impressed with new heroes, koxinga is leon copycat with lower stats and no sbw
                                rebecca artair are very slow and have very low damage
                                saiga is only ok
                                the best one is demeter

also added new sbw, I think many of these sbw are impressive but not all of them are game changer

Comment

Working...
                                X