No announcement yet.

[Guide] Hero Weapons and Special Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you made a mistake there under Saiga as you mention for attack slot look for crit hit chance, that belongs to function slot instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
      I think you made a mistake there under Saiga as you mention for attack slot look for crit hit chance, that belongs to function slot instead.

done, it should be armor penetration
      thanks for the correction

Comment

hi all, sorry for late update. I was waiting for all 7 heroes to come out (yes I know it will come in 3 batches)
        added: Victoria, Hector, Atalante, Tia, Uriel, Beatrice and Orfeo

changes: deleting ALL SoI recommendation. SoI officially sucks now (20% reduce physical damage, 100% megical)
        adjusting tMR (tMR does not do stun anymore), no more stun lock by demeter or archon (archon in a very difficult situation now. sill usable but difficult)
        adjusting Thor's weapon slot upgrade choice

Comment

Why does it say counter attack under Alex. Does Alex have a counter move? I can not find it. Unless it's a typo please correct me thx .

Comment

Another question. Why use avatar of protection on Alex when he technically has it built in. Is there another move Alex could benefit more from? Alex, Mew and Archon is my team so that's I'm on about them so much lol. Thx again.

Comment

Originally posted by iKingCooper View Post
              Why does it say counter attack under Alex. Does Alex have a counter move? I can not find it. Unless it's a typo please correct me thx .
              This is probably a copy and paste gone wrong.
              Another question. Why use avatar of protection on Alex when he technically has it built in. Is there another move Alex could benefit more from? Alex, Mew and Archon is my team so that's I'm on about them so much lol. Thx again.
              AoP is good for Alex is probably because he already can take damage on behalf of his teammates using AoP doesn't change that and it doubles his Armor and Resist when that happen which could be better than his current passive. Just make Alex a better tank than before.

Comment

Alright thx bro! I'm fairly new lol but I've been following ur comments, tantos and Jolie's throughout forums and u guys helped me with a bunch of decisions lol.

Comment

Ah yeah, it was copy pasting problem, I was copy pasting stanya or thor tAoP description

Regarding alex, why? Beause SoI sucks now
                  So tAoP is the next best thing. Trans one double his defense (and his passive to add). Yes alex can hold out for 5 secs every block.BUT, ever found yourself in a situation when no alex block coming? TAoP got you covered with his 10 secs duration

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post

Ah yeah, it was copy pasting problem, I was copy pasting stanya or thor tAoP description

Regarding alex, why? Beause SoI sucks now
                    So tAoP is the next best thing. Trans one double his defense (and his passive to add). Yes alex can hold out for 5 secs every block.BUT, ever found yourself in a situation when no alex block coming? TAoP got you covered with his 10 secs duration
                    Yes often lol! Ok that makes since. Just a better upgrade to Alex's already skill. Thx

Comment

this guy had a lot of free time...

Comment

Originally posted by skrapikoko View Post
                        this guy had a lot of free time...

when you think I am a player almost as old as the game itself.. YES! I have a lot of time
                        and if you already figured out the pattern, the rest are copy paste (except for hero with different needs, esp with sbw now)

Comment

Done with new heroes, new SBWs and all Evasion accuracy things (I hate evasion in weapon!)

Comment

What staff do you recomend for korin to +hp% on? I was gonna go with elf staff with 2 atk 1 fun. I dont have sbw...yet!
                            Last edited by iKingCooper; 12-12-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

What staff do you recomend for korin to +hp% on? I was gonna go with elf staff with 2 atk 1 fun. I dont have sbw...yet!
                              if you don't have korin SBW, just use wizard 6* wep. it is the best you can get. just put 2 rpen and 1 HA or 1 rpen and 2 HA

Comment

done with 4 newest heroes
                                mamba and benjamin are really OP

Comment

Working...
                                X