[Guide] Hero Weapons and Special Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for guide
    Trusted Online dating services to find Beautiful Single Russian Women for marriage & relationship. Video & Tex chatting, Mailing. RuBrides.com (R)

Comment

this one is done phew, will do the sbw tier list today or tomorrow

Comment

yay updates!!!
        Posting in the wrong topic? I too like to live Dangerously

Comment

done, added jin and hong sbw + GG heroes

P.S: get May, May is very OP

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post

================================================== ===
            Alex
            Weapon choices: Ice Hammer, Golden Axe, Soul Bound
            For defense slot, look for + armor (at least 200+ each or +400 each for his SBW)
            For function, look for Chance of Evasion
            Since alex needs to be able to take multiple hits, Alex needs 2 defense upgrade slots, therefore Ice Hammer and Golden Axe are your best bet
            For soul bound, DD or DF will be suitable for Alex

Skill:
            1. Avatar of Protection (Transcend) Trans one double his defense
            2. Protection of Goddess

================================================== ===

Is it really possible to equip Alexander with Protection of Goddess?

I've also noticed that some weps are never suggested, such as Killer Sword. I've been using one on Leon to nice effect.

Thanks very much for keeping up this guide.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by PKOPQ; 03-11-2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PKOPQ View Post

Is it really possible to equip Alexander with Protection of Goddess?

I've also noticed that some weps are never suggested, such as Killer Sword. I've been using one on Leon to nice effect.

Thanks very much for keeping up this guide.

eh wait I mean light of grace, lol, thanks for pointing out (got confused between PoG and LoG.. these abbreviation is killing me)
              light of goddess transcend give 70% damage reduction on all type, it is inferior to old shield of invincibility (which 100% damage reduction for all types) but still the best now as SoI is nerfed so badly now

killer sword will become inferior once you are higher leveled. check the upgrade possibility. only 6* weapon that can be upgraded to the max. for example 517 armor penetration, and 28.75% hero attack power

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post
                eh wait I mean light of grace, lol, thanks for pointing out (got confused between PoG and LoG.. these abbreviation is killing me)
                ah ok! thank you for clarifying.

Comment

What do you recommend for Beatrice SBW? I recently obtain a DD sbw and it currently have 23% hp and 450 armor, and i am wondering if i should replace 23% hp to more armor or resistance. What do you think?

Comment

Bea is DD, and 1 armor 1 resist, most balanced one
                    But if you really wanna make ppl cry, do 2 armor for roche and vic, and see the enemies helpless (I don't recommend it, but it is possible..)

460 armor and 460 resist will make bea + max berry has 1K armor and resist

Comment

finished the new one
                      kinda rushing for the wizard one, so I can't really update them. they have some new interesting skill that might work, but I haven't try it yet as fog not working in practice..

Comment

Thanks for the advise, prob going for balance one if i can get it to proc great, lol

Comment

Regarding both Roland and Hector, wouldn't placing Evasion on their F slot be counterproductive since they both need to be hit to activate their passives?

Comment

Done, added newest GG heroes, and added on whether or not you should buy their skin

Comment

Originally posted by Fluorescence View Post
                              Regarding both Roland and Hector, wouldn't placing Evasion on their F slot be counterproductive since they both need to be hit to activate their passives?
                              depends though, some heroes now have so many hits that even though the damage is small, but once you get so many hits, it piles up. in roland, he can only heal for 5 hits per block. hector also can't take hits from phsyical attacker (esp if you run all resist hector)

Comment

updated to the newest version till now.

P.S: can't wait for episode 7 and new heroes

Comment

Working...
                                X