Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-Question- The void dungeon and Destiny point.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Question- The void dungeon and Destiny point.

I want to know how the new dungeon mechanism work. For the void, celine give you a warning about not exceeding 30 Sp as it could be risky. From what a remarked, enemie seem to get stronger similar to bread dungeon when using a wrong chain.

-What type of buff they get?

More further you go, more difficult it is. Is not the enemie, but the fact each block give 20 sp and + ( certain passive ) due to skill and become a real mess. Could be easely done if our hero had no skill, but there no way to remove these and im probably sure most of us had at least all is 4-6* with a skill.

-What the strategie here?

As a new feature, if you dont get a hero after beating floor 20, you migth get destiny point.

-Do you get destiny point everytime or is it by chance?
    -And what migth be the % if it is?
    -Is there a HUD to check how many destiny point you have and how you exchange them for a hero?
    -Can you choose the hero you want to buy and what the cost?

it seems like if you have more then 30sp you take constant damage.

Destiny points are random no information on rate, but only way to check them is when you fail to get a hero, and the hero you get is random from that dungeon.

Comment

So, it similar to "The more i dont get a hero, better my chance getting one the next round" ?

Comment

exactly this.. getting my *** beat on floor 19 in void for this.. has anyone made it to floor 20? what team did you use though cause i have trouble getting past 19.. i used kriem/himi/mew.. gotten me as far as 19 only.. and i just have gotten my cain from the past rare increase event and im missing bread dungeon for this but is worth it if i get rochefort and rolland! yey!

Comment

Originally posted by DukeCube View Post
          exactly this.. getting my *** beat on floor 19 in void for this.. has anyone made it to floor 20? what team did you use though cause i have trouble getting past 19.. i used kriem/himi/mew.. gotten me as far as 19 only.. and i just have gotten my cain from the past rare increase event and im missing bread dungeon for this but is worth it if i get rochefort and rolland! yey!
          I just cleared it with Yeo(L)/Nurspy/Alex, gotta keep Alex's shield up all the time though or Yeo will eat it, this team has a hard time in the last floor though, used Kreim(L)/Nurspy/Alex for that.
          Last edited by yeorgh; 06-05-2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Made it through with korin (main) maria and achilles, all with general 6* weapons and dione.

I think that the destiny points are used to get a higher chance to get random heroes in dungeons but I haven't bought them so far.

EDIT: didn't notice that there was a thread explaining how those points worked, my bad
            Last edited by Rafiluz90; 06-05-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Brute force my way to it using Max 9/Alex/Susanoo. Floor 20 is easy once you get a hang of the fight and know what goddess to use

Comment

Just figured it out. Use a hero that has a passive that is triggered by auto attacks (so you don't have to accumulate any SP) and pair him/her up with two healers when the HP goes low. My choice is Hikari.

Comment

Working...
                X