[help] cleared 20f no reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [help] cleared 20f no reward

i cleared about 15+ times. just getting 1 pink heart as reward. no boss reward? or is there anything i am missing about the heart i received as reward

if it's ancient dungeons then floor 20 has like 5% drop rate on legendaries.. you have to do a lot more than that if you wanna get them.. i once had to do like 50 tries to get the one i wanted.. hope it helps you..

Comment

As DukeCube said yes, it is a 5% chance
      but there is also a new system called destiny point (love symbol) for the new dungeon (the void)
      When you defeat the B20F boss, the char will either happy or love (also random, but has higher chance than getting the hero straight away (5%))
      when it is love,that means you gain 1 destiny point

5 destiny points will give you 1 legendary hero
      this system to ensure that, if you are unlucky enough to get the hero, by gathering 5 destiny points, you will get one legendary hero
      Attached Files

Comment

Destiny points still random though.. RNG killed me shooting for a Roland.. got two Rocheforts instead.. haha.. oh well better wait for void dungeon again..

Comment

No luck at all... Screw the destiny points and the RNG. Lolz.
          Account Name: Dazmont
          Feel free to add~~
          Give me a pm in this forum so that i will know who you are~

Comment

Destiny points seem to be a new system to dilute that 5% chance of getting the heroes. It is more like 5% chance of getting ether heroes or destiny points...

Comment

Marketing strategy~
              Account Name: Dazmont
              Feel free to add~~
              Give me a pm in this forum so that i will know who you are~

Comment

Just FYI, any destiny point u have will be erase the moment you get a legendary hero from the dungeon. Eg You have 3 destiny point, you received a legendary hero, you left 0 destiny point...Because of this, destiny point is actually the harder way to get legendary since you probably get legendary hero before you reach full 5 destiny points.

Comment

Rather than seeing it as a 5% chance (probably even lesser) of getting Legends, maybe it's better to see it as 2 in 3 chances to get it?
                  Before the Destiny Points feature was introduced, it's either you get the legend or not.
                  With Destiny Points, there are 3 outcomes:

Outcome #1 Get the legendary hero directly
                  Outcome #2 Get 1 Destiny Point (5 Points = 1 random legendary hero)
                  Outcome #3 Get nothing

In short, the Destiny Points feature have made getting legendary heroes easier since there is an alternative way to get the hero as compared to before.
                  Check out this video to get a better idea on Destiny Points:

Comment

Originally posted by Danez View Post
                    Rather than seeing it as a 5% chance (probably even lesser) of getting Legends, maybe it's better to see it as 2 in 3 chances to get it?
                    Before the Destiny Points feature was introduced, it's either you get the legend or not.
                    With Destiny Points, there are 3 outcomes:

Outcome #1 Get the legendary hero directly
                    Outcome #2 Get 1 Destiny Point (5 Points = 1 random legendary hero)
                    Outcome #3 Get nothing

In short, the Destiny Points feature have made getting legendary heroes easier since there is an alternative way to get the hero as compared to before.
                    Check out this video to get a better idea on Destiny Points:

The problem here is that I never get to reach 5 point before I get a legendary Hero and the points reset which kinda defeat the outcome #2 since it never reach 5 points it feels just like how it works before (Get lucky or Don't).

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
                      The problem here is that I never get to reach 5 point before I get a legendary Hero and the points reset which kinda defeat the outcome #2 since it never reach 5 points it feels just like how it works before (Get lucky or Don't).
                      Totally agree with you and you will probably rejoice when you get new legendary heroes from 5 outcome #2 consecutively, especially when RNG gives either outcome #2 or #3

Comment

The reset it disaspointing when you get a hero, as a could have an extra one because in total i got 6 heart, but i get a hero every 2 heart then reset.

As i said in a another post, potion of destiny it a waste, for how quick you complete the level and few key you got, mostly you will need to spend 20 jewel for key refill or/and mass popo farm key for taking avantage of the 2 hour of bonus.

What more fustrating, is when you try to get an hero partialy. By exemple i want D'artania, well guess what? They only giving me Leon... ARGGG is the third leon i got this week >_<

Comment

If they really want destiny points to work out, the chance of getting the points need to be the amount of points to get x the chance to get the legendary heroes, meaning if chance to get hero is 5% the destiny point needs to be 25% chance in order for us to get the hero via the points without wasting the point, that will effectively increase the chance of getting the hero.

Comment

Working...
                          X