This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny Points

Having trouble getting your favorite Legendary Hero? Now you can use Destiny Points to help make getting that Legendary easier!

Destiny Points are obtained by completing 20F in various dungeons. Each dungeon has a unique Destiny Point count and reset, so earning Destiny Points on the 20F in the Path of Rage Dungeon can’t be used in other Dungeons, such as Black and White.

Destiny Points for that dungeon reset as soon as you get a Legendary Hero, dropping from wherever they are back down to zero. Since you earn different Destiny Points for every Dungeon, this only applies to the Destiny Points for the Dungeon you obtained a Legendary Hero, and you won’t reset back to zero on any other Dungeon but the one you obtained your Legendary.

If you’re having trouble getting those Destiny Points, you can use a Potion of Destiny! These Potions give you 2x the chance to earn a Destiny Point in Dungeons!

Should you have any more questions regarding Destiny Points, feel free to ask them here!
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

I hate to be that guy, but getting only 2 destiny points after ~50 20F runs with the destiny potion on makes this new feature seem a little underwhelming.

Comment

Whats the chance/probability of gaining destiny point? You need 5 Destiny points , so that you can change for a Legendary Hero, correct?
      Now now, there is no point at all if chances are too low. I made 15~20 runs on 20F and gained only 1 Destiny Point (1 heart). I don't know if its because the dungeon was bugged (because I couldn't finish the 20F, after I had beaten Roche and Roland, I would just load endlessly and I would need to relog).
      Even though, Manacar was very frustrating due to high chance of bug on 20F.
      Can you make it clear if you get a Destiny Point for every time you complete 20F or there's a chance to receive a Destiny Point every time I clear the 20F?
      Its confusing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexwlv View Post
        Whats the chance/probability of gaining destiny point? You need 5 Destiny points , so that you can change for a Legendary Hero, correct?
        Now now, there is no point at all if chances are too low. I made 15~20 runs on 20F and gained only 1 Destiny Point (1 heart). I don't know if its because the dungeon was bugged (because I couldn't finish the 20F, after I had beaten Roche and Roland, I would just load endlessly and I would need to relog).
        Even though, Manacar was very frustrating due to high chance of bug on 20F.
        Can you make it clear if you get a Destiny Point for every time you complete 20F or there's a chance to receive a Destiny Point every time I clear the 20F?
        Its confusing!!
        It's a chance to drop. You don't get a destiny point every time you complete 20F.

Comment

Somewhat, i get way more disaspointed when gaining nothing after completing the last floor. No hero, no heart, sad face.

By the way, not to be a hater but what the point of the destiny potion? 5 gems for 2 hour, when you can easely complete the last floor under a minute. Feel like a waste, even more when you spend extra 20 gem for 50 key, as you use them all under 30 minute. Could be fine if the limit where 20 and only use 3 key for the last floor. Still, as iSonny experience, 50 run with the potion and only 2 heart? Maybe something like 1 days of use? That around ~36 key a day, over 7 run.

Comment

Well I don't want to brag or anything but after many tries on 20th floor for The Void I finally made it and got the jewels, then I waited to get 1/10 keys and did 2 more runs with the same team and I actually won 2 destiny points on these 2 runs.. I guess it's really random cause you guys say it took you lots of tries to get only one

Comment

^ You are lucky... lolz
              Account Name: Dazmont
              Feel free to add~~
              Give me a pm in this forum so that i will know who you are~

Comment

As mentioned by CinnaRoll, Potion of Destiny provides a higher chance at getting Destiny Points,
                Also, I'm not too sure about wasting 5 gems as I got 5 hearts filled up really quickly after using the potion; about 10 runs or 50 keys.
                I did replenished my keys with gems, so a total of 15 gems were used (5 gems from Potion of Destiny + 10 gems for refilling keys 5 times)
                You can check out this video to find out more:

Another thing I noticed about Potion of Destiny (I'm just guessing) is that it increases the chance of getting a Legendaryhero directly.
                Upon spending another 5 gems on the potion, I got another Legendary hero at my 2nd run lol

Well, to conclude, unless you are a patient person, spending 5 gems on the potion is worth it imo.
                Also, check out this video to get a better idea of how Destiny Points work:

Comment

I don't mean to be absurd but I think that Destiny Points should be easy to get because with that, Crusaders can get heroes, sell and get honor.

Comment

Could someone explain me how it's going on since the system has been updated ?
                    It appears now you earn destiny points every time you're clearing 20F, but you need to stack 100 of them ??

Comment

Working...
                    X