team for my heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team for my heroes

Like in title, what best team right now can i do.. or what team i can do when i get some heroes - best non-premium cause no event yet. >:C

Archon/Mew/Drake with Archon as leader. Use one Drake block to buff your party, then use 3 Archon blocks to trigger his passive; Make sure your Drake's buff is active on Archon when you use her 3 chain. Good for both pve and pvp.

When you get Alexander, you may replace Drake with him (Alex/Mew/Archon) so you have more survivability. You can also compose another team using No.9/Drake/Alex for pvp. It's considered a high burst damage composition if you have a good weapon for No.9.
    Last edited by Volex; 06-09-2015, 01:34 PM. Reason: Additonal advice

Comment

Originally posted by Volex View Post
      Archon/Mew/Drake with Archon as leader. Use one Drake block to buff your party, then use 3 Archon blocks to trigger his passive; Make sure your Drake's buff is active on Archon when you use her 3 chain. Good for both pve and pvp.
      Thanks, and what about no.9? What would you recommend for her in future? Or she isn't worth keeping on team?

Comment

Originally posted by Eriotto View Post
        Thanks, and what about no.9? What would you recommend for her in future? Or she isn't worth keeping on team?
        No.9 by herself is close to top tier in pvp, and decent in pve. Few example No.9 comps that include non-premiums consist of No.9/Alex/Drake, No.9/Sus/Alex, No.9/Mew/Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Volex View Post

No.9 by herself is close to top tier in pvp, and decent in pve. Few example No.9 comps that include non-premiums consist of No.9/Alex/Drake, No.9/Sus/Alex, No.9/Mew/Alex.
          Ok, thanks, i'll keep that in mind and i think this'll really help me get together everything. : )

Comment

Working...
          X