Double Thors!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Thors!

So After grinding my Thor to 6*, I got another one today through 50 jewels "staffing process". Now I'm dealing with TWO Thor of Severe Cold.

I'm using Absolute Devil Vivial (6*) as the party leader, and those two hammered freaks as meatwall. Most of the time, I can get off a Vivian 3-chain, followed by one block for each of the cold guys. Then I watch, smiling, as the swords and lightning fall from the sky... Now that gets me by easy in the early Colosseum leagues, but would that suffice for the higher ups? Masters and the likes...

Still. The forecast is "Lightning storms with chances of swordshowers".
    So much bread, so little apetite...

Oh, and as an aside, I was pretty fricking happy when I got Alice, Lilith, Uzimant and Thor of Severe Cold in my 50 Jewels contract deal!

Comment

Oh stop it Ron ! x)

Comment

Levio-saaaaaaaaahhhhhh... o.O

Comment

That video is so amazing and so funny, I also love how he sings at the end it always makes me cry from laughing

Comment

Agreed! Best for me is Snape's face on the "aaaaahhhhh"...

Comment

Now, all you need is a double thor 6* sbw.

Btw vivian 6*sbw make her attack change from hitting top down, it goes from side to side, making it hit those at the back too.

Comment

Dem SBW. So elusive. I'm HOPING to get hers. I got Leon's, and for Pally's I got Drake's, but I wished I'd gotten Viv and Thor's instead!

Comment

Good luck, I have both, 1 each though, but i only have 1 Thor, so it is just nice for me

Comment

I'll trade my charmander for your Thor's hammer... C'm'on...

Comment

no way! my 6* thor hammer comes with double def slot with double hp% stats in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X