Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilhelm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilhelm

    Knowing this is a new hero, but has any pro used him already and share with me how to use him? Googled him and nothing came up.

    I promoted him to 5* but he doesn't really shine and the damage output is low too.

    Its heartbreaking because I've just started this game not long and put all my resources on him but he just doesn't make any difference..

    i'm level 31, and only has two 6* heroes.

  • #2
    I don't have him yet. So I dont know how he actually is. But some hero shines first with 6* like Sunanoo.
    From the discribtion looks like he is very depending on allys chains, so maybe he is a chaser? only usefull if he can activation his passive often.
    This page has a lot helpful tips and infos about the Heros, check it out:
    http://www.playcrusadersquest.com/62...-road-to-ruin/

    Comment


    • #3
      I think so too, that he is probably shines when 6*.
      I'm using a team of Sasquatch / Mew / Drake, and most of the time i'll be casting 3 blocks of blizzard.
      I tried to replace him with Mew and still it doesn't work. His basic HP stat is too low and first to die lol.

      But I don't have the resources now to risk making him 6*. Maybe I'll just focus on other hero first.

      Thanks for the link mate, I didn't see him anywhere in the Tier list.
      So i guess, still not many player has him yet. ..

      Comment


      • #4
        this guy is bad in pve but good in pvp i guess, in pve, when i am block spamming, he just stand still shooting while everyone else moved on as he is trying to clear his passive procs. In PVP, he seem to be doing ok, especially when u part him with those that do multiple true 3 chain heroes like maxi or stanya, however because of stanya knock up, i think paring with maxi is better

        Comment


        • #5
          oh you have him as well?

          what star* is your wilhelm?

          I just pulled a Maxi yesterday, but doesn't have the resources to build her yet.

          do you think Wilhelm is worth building?

          Comment


          • #6
            Wilhelm passive proc with any amount of chain his allies does, could be quite good unless he cannot reach the target. My Wilhelm is 6* already. early pvc he is ok, when when going against master ranking teams, i have to switch back to my default team because, i can't deal enough damage with him. May he might do better if i train him up a bit but currently gold and bread is a very limited resource for me.

            Comment


            • #7
              mm i see, from your point, i think he's a really late game Hero, might not be that useful for a starter like me.

              haha thanks man for sharing your useful experiences, I wont be pumping him for now

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
                Wilhelm passive proc with any amount of chain his allies does, could be quite good unless he cannot reach the target. My Wilhelm is 6* already. early pvc he is ok, when when going against master ranking teams, i have to switch back to my default team because, i can't deal enough damage with him. May he might do better if i train him up a bit but currently gold and bread is a very limited resource for me.
                His passive range is far to be honest, I'm usually using ( him 6*4 + nightingle 6*2 + newbie character ) to level up new characters all I need to do is 1 block spam all the time takes less than 3mins to clear volcano hard 2-24, as for PVC his OP how you use him depends on who you pair him up with.
                I'm on Master League at 5% at the moment.
                Last edited by Desplate; 07-19-2015, 07:26 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  PVC : Willheim/n9/Sus with bella. I'am at 10% master, 335 win, 0 looses this week.
                  N9 proc a chain 3. Battle takes 5 blocks.

                  WB : Will/N9/Himiko. N9 and Himiko proc chain 3. Rarely loose MVP. Avoid team with Yeo tho, becaise if the other player spam from the start, will will stay behind useless.

                  Pve: Clearing FOS 8 will Vivan/Nurspy/Will.

                  I found him REALLY strong dps, you just have to mange your block and not spam them in order for will to not stay behind.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by eyedoll View Post
                    PVC : Willheim/n9/Sus with bella. I'am at 10% master, 335 win, 0 looses this week.
                    N9 proc a chain 3. Battle takes 5 blocks.

                    WB : Will/N9/Himiko. N9 and Himiko proc chain 3. Rarely loose MVP. Avoid team with Yeo tho, becaise if the other player spam from the start, will will stay behind useless.

                    Pve: Clearing FOS 8 will Vivan/Nurspy/Will.

                    I found him REALLY strong dps, you just have to mange your block and not spam them in order for will to not stay behind.
                    Drake + No.9 + Wilhelm, my PVC Team xD

                    Wilhelm for everything! Wilhelm for the Win!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I tried aswell, but i found drake less reliable than sus

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by eyedoll View Post
                        I tried aswell, but i found drake less reliable than sus
                        You need his 6* Sbw, when drake skill procs with No.9 = 1 chain follows by 3 chain combo on no.9, shield + wave attack on drake then lastly Wilhelm gets all the kill because of no.9 1 chain follow up by 3 chain.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What if I don't have no.9 to team with him?

                          I got sus 6* / alex 6* and wilhelm at 5*

                          Don't really have a DPS hero atm.. should i still proceed to make wilhelm a 6*?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X