Hikaris sbw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hikaris sbw

I was just wondering what anyone would recommend for hikaris sbw? I've been trying to go for her weapon but I'm not sure what would be best. I was thinking two functions for speed, but I don't know if I should go for attack function. I don't want hikari to be too weak give her only upgrades and speed and not attack power or resist penetration. Any thoughts?

A/F would be the best conversion. I read it somewhere in Reddit, and they showed some calculations.

Comment

Originally posted by LionsHeart View Post
      A/F would be the best conversion. I read it somewhere in Reddit, and they showed some calculations.
      do u have a link to that? I wanna see the calculations showing an attack and function upgrade would have a higher damage output than two speed functions. I really don't understand the whole speed stat in this game and I don't see how u could calculate the damage output without testing the two weapons (one a/f and one f/f) and comparing. its not like they have a stat on ur hero that says 100 speed (for example). I do get that the weapon has a speed stat I think hikaris bow is 1.3 but what does that exactly mean?

Comment

Originally posted by K1LLAB33 View Post

do u have a link to that? I wanna see the calculations showing an attack and function upgrade would have a higher damage output than two speed functions. I really don't understand the whole speed stat in this game and I don't see how u could calculate the damage output without testing the two weapons (one a/f and one f/f) and comparing. its not like they have a stat on ur hero that says 100 speed (for example). I do get that the weapon has a speed stat I think hikaris bow is 1.3 but what does that exactly mean?
        Probably this one..

https://www.reddit.com/r/crusadersqu...w_af_aa_proof/

Comment

Originally posted by melionus View Post
          well according to that article I think id rathe go with f/f it looks like you will shoot 3 arrows per second with two maxed speed functions. it takes two to activate sbw, and with woopas buff that kind of helps make up for no attack slot. Also I don't see the need to use an attack function for penetration because I wanna run dart hikari woopa so realistically anything that has high resistance tends to have low armor so dart takes care of that and even if they do have high armor she gets two attack functions which ill probably try for one AP and one HA. idk if this helps anyone else but I feel like double speed upgrades are better on hikaris bow. js :P

Comment

Working...
          X