A little frustrated with the "Star -Crossed lovers" Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little frustrated with the "Star -Crossed lovers" Event

So I spent 350 gems in an attempt to try and get these two elusive characters. I did not get either. I understand the RNG was not my friend this go around but I think its kind of ridiculous that there is no guarantee drop on them after so many gems. Specifically because this is a time/limited event. I have saved my gems for 6 months knowing that a new wave of characters would eventually come. And they did. I contemplated if I wanted to spend my gems and decided that the unique perks of having them both would be worth the risk.

Unfortunately the RNG let me down. Can we rethink this in the future? 350 gems spent and I didn't receive either. I think that's kind of ridiculous!

I totally understand you bro! Did you at least got some of the new heroes? I hope they should reconsider this and make less heroes contract only and so on. The only real thing keeps me playing the game is to collect the heroes. But if I get frustrated, I will quit.

Comment

Out of the 350 gems spent, I did get three new heros I didn't have. So I guess that's good. But my goal was for the "Limited" time heroes. I'm with you bud. At this point, I'm just trying to collect them all. Heroes and SBW's

Comment

Such wasted gems on characters that are probably not even worth having. sigh :/
        After spending so many gems trying to get no. 9 on my last account I gave up trying to get specific characters and will just use whatever comes my way. btw this is probably a funny question but what does RNG stand for?

Comment

Random Number Generator.

Comment

Holy f? 350? really? that's a lot of gems.. and you only got three 3 crusaders you did not have you say? dang.. that is frustrating..

Comment

Originally posted by DukeCube View Post
              Holy f? 350? really? that's a lot of gems.. and you only got three 3 crusaders you did not have you say? dang.. that is frustrating..
              There is only about 8 Heroes I don't currently have, now ten including the two event ones I just missed. I have a ton I need to max to 6* but all in good time

Comment

Working...
              X