Saiga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saiga?

Hi Crusaders! I just got Saiga from contract =D really happy after all the brown horses and dups.
    Anyone already has expreince with Saiga?
    His passive ability reads pretty bad ***, 1000% damage sound great. But how is he in real?
    And any suggestions for skills?
    Thanks in advance!

Okay, tried him out little bit. Looks like he can do good damage. But he is also a three chainer

Comment

From what I hear, don't upgrade him to 6*, as his damage goes down dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Joolie View Post
        From what I hear, don't upgrade him to 6*, as his damage goes down dramatically.
        O.o How comes?

Comment

His 6* passive doesn't actually work as described, and at 6* the bouncy cannonball happens with every block instead of just 3-chains. The bouncy cannonball only does damage on its third bounce. If the bouncing is interrupted, it does no damage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Joolie View Post
            His 6* passive doesn't actually work as described, and at 6* the bouncy cannonball happens with every block instead of just 3-chains. The bouncy cannonball only does damage on its third bounce. If the bouncing is interrupted, it does no damage at all.
            O_________________O!!! Is this a bug or is it how it suppose to be? Tell it is a bug that will be fix T_T

Comment

Pretty sure it's a bug (more likely a design slip or something, usually bugs are malfunctioning code, but this seems like it's just unintended consequences of an attempt to increase the power of his passive) but I don't know how many people, if any, have reported it and whether it's a priority for the devs or not.

I may not have explained it in the best or the most comprehensive way, though. I think there have been threads on reddit about it.

Comment

Working...
              X