How do you get D'Art?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get D'Art?

Been trying for the past month. Am I doing something wrong? ~.~ (3 Leon in a row)

Nothing wrong, just the luck of the draw.

Comment

Yes, you're trying too hard. Try using an all male team to seduce her, or maybe a female team? Maybe a full team of hunters or priests? Lose purposely and sacrifice your full team of leons then win the next fight. Do stage 19 6 times for the gold and on the 7th lucky time attempt stage 20. Confuse RNGesus and tell him you really want Leon. After all this time you've tried to get D'Artagnan you really want a 4th, 5th, 6th maybe even 7th Leon. Make a shrine in your closet dedicated to Leon and pray to RNGesus everyday asking for his mercy and to bless you with Leon. Maybe print a huge pixellated Leon or drawing and tape it on the very top of a mountain of cardboard boxes with a small candle ontop then light it and pray everyday to the great troll known as RNGesus. Maybe one day your prayers will reach RNGesus' ears clogged with heaps of wax, and you'll waken him from his eternal slumber. Then while you have his attention to ruin all your plans you'll stumble upon a D'Artagnan for your efforts. Don't ever give up hope, keep praying everyday, and someday you'll be blessed with D'Artagnan when you least expect it .
      CQ Community Suggestions | Report a Bug | Send a Ticket

Comment

All this is good except for the part where you put a candle on top of a pile of cardboard boxes. Unless you want to end up like that Japanese Minecraft livestreamer...

Comment

Unfortunately, you're doing nothing wrong...just keep trying.

You should consider what D3Inity Suggests though...somehow murphy's law affects you so that if you really wish for something you will get the other thing you don't want. So wish for leon.

I got D'art after 5 leons, so just keep trying.

Joolie : How about using a cardboard candle instead, maybe with a led flame mounted on?

Comment

*Teary eyed*.. Remembered how I used to not sleep just to get my very first D'art.. literally powered through the whole week not missing a single dungeon key charge and even wasted my hard earned jewels for her.. hahaha..

man, those were the days..

best of luck to yah sir.. just pray for a little luck whenever you finish Disarm 20..

Comment

Hi threre, I have the same problem with Rochefort, I have already 4 Rolands and no Rocheforrt. Nothing wrong except the RNG -.-

Comment

burned my jewels on the first day this week, I got nothing. Frustrated I played it slowly. Got her after 60+ runs

2 destiny points > Leon
                5 Destiny points > Leon
                1 Destiny points > art

I really hate the DP system, at least gives us the option to choose who we will get

Comment

Originally posted by gchyll2 View Post
                  burned my jewels on the first day this week, I got nothing. Frustrated I played it slowly. Got her after 60+ runs

2 destiny points > Leon
                  5 Destiny points > Leon
                  1 Destiny points > art

I really hate the DP system, at least gives us the option to choose who we will get
                  True, the DP system is totally nonsense, I always get a hero before I get 5 DPs. It would be nice if we can keep the DP still 5 and then let us choose.

Comment

At first I got with 2DP, and when I said in a row I literally meant 3 times in a row xD got 2 straight after 1st one with 0DP weird..

Comment

Dungeons are weird like that i am currently on my 12th cano and no teresa. I got 6 roche before i ever got a roland. During the roland fight i wiped 4 times and reset each time for a total of 8 gems...and i think the game gave me roland on that win out of pity. As for dart i got her the 3rd time i ever did disarm 20 havent been back since.

Comment

Sota ... if it's a pixellated cardboard cutout, yes.

I have retired more Canos than I have and I think I've got like four Canos. I only FINALLY got Teresa last week.

I've been trying for a second D'Art for ages but it just depresses me and the second the bread dungeon comes out I drop it like it's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by D3Inity View Post
                          Yes, you're trying too hard. Try using an all male team to seduce her, or maybe a female team? Maybe a full team of hunters or priests? Lose purposely and sacrifice your full team of leons then win the next fight. Do stage 19 6 times for the gold and on the 7th lucky time attempt stage 20. Confuse RNGesus and tell him you really want Leon. After all this time you've tried to get D'Artagnan you really want a 4th, 5th, 6th maybe even 7th Leon. Make a shrine in your closet dedicated to Leon and pray to RNGesus everyday asking for his mercy and to bless you with Leon. Maybe print a huge pixellated Leon or drawing and tape it on the very top of a mountain of cardboard boxes with a small candle ontop then light it and pray everyday to the great troll known as RNGesus. Maybe one day your prayers will reach RNGesus' ears clogged with heaps of wax, and you'll waken him from his eternal slumber. Then while you have his attention to ruin all your plans you'll stumble upon a D'Artagnan for your efforts. Don't ever give up hope, keep praying everyday, and someday you'll be blessed with D'Artagnan when you least expect it .

I laugh while reading your message
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IGN: Francis90

Comment

Believe me, i cry hard on RNGesus when i'm hunting for roland, after 2 weeks of hunting i got 7~9 Rochefort before i got impatient and waste gem to refill keys and bought a heart potion (WHICH IS USELESS AND WASTE OF GEM) after wasting total 31gem i only manage to get my 1st roland. Such a pain in the ***.
                            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IGN: Francis90

Comment

Working...
                            X