The legend!! Dorothy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The legend!! Dorothy!!

Well uh some of you see me on cq(especially if on channel 0002) and i just got dorothy. Quite excited since she looks cool plus magical lasers are allways nice. Though apparently her passive is kinda horrendous compared to most of the new heroes and meta. Why on earth do i gotta one block then three block to get her debuff on enemies? This day and age of pvp or pve i gotta deal with lots of spamming of three blocks or one blockers. If i get wacked off before i get enough blocks for her it aint fun. Kinda hoping for a passive to where it activates upon three of her blocks. not sure how this forum works but i am curious on what you guys think? Anythoughts?

I got her a while back, she is one of those types like viper, who if they get a steamline of blocks going the opponent is gonna have a bad time. Now with her SBW it's really bad because her cat (that she has when she becomes a 6*) also start blasting beams with her. So it all depends. That seems to be the idea with older heros compared to the new ones. They are decent enough but not really effective without their sbw, the exceptions to this rule are heros like Stanya who are just monster with or without the sbw.

Comment

She is a legendary but is almost the weakest of all the Mages.. Apart from her having high hp that is just basically all that is nice about her.. Meta right now leans to block spamming and does not bode well for her.. But who knows, maybe with the right team she can shine..

Comment

I have yet to send Dorothy to 6*, mainly because her passive is bad. Not so bad as idea on paper, but compared to too many others she has a really bad passive that is very hard to trigger and doesn't reward you enough for the time you spend to ready her. She's the mage version of kaori, and guess what, no one uses kaori.

Using four blocks to do your job is too hard when there are heroes that can trigger their passive by themselves and dish out tons of damage (Archon and Lilith come to mind as blatant examples)

Not only dorothy needs to use more blocks, she can self-screw herself if the rng is against her. You either have to wait too much to have four block, or go the block generation way with mana recycle + mew and risk to get 2 chain 3 ready and nothing else, losing even more momentum...

She has very high attack, but it ends there, unfortunately...

Honestly, her passive (and kaori's) should be triggered by any 2 or 3 blocks followed by any other combinations of blocks.
        Such a move would bring her up to par with the other characters without turning her OP.

Comment

Yeah thats why i want her passive fixed to three blocks instead. Idk what i gotta do for that to happen but i am not gonna give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sota View Post
            I have yet to send Dorothy to 6*, mainly because her passive is bad. Not so bad as idea on paper, but compared to too many others she has a really bad passive that is very hard to trigger and doesn't reward you enough for the time you spend to ready her. She's the mage version of kaori, and guess what, no one uses kaori.

Using four blocks to do your job is too hard when there are heroes that can trigger their passive by themselves and dish out tons of damage (Archon and Lilith come to mind as blatant examples)

Not only dorothy needs to use more blocks, she can self-screw herself if the rng is against her. You either have to wait too much to have four block, or go the block generation way with mana recycle + mew and risk to get 2 chain 3 ready and nothing else, losing even more momentum...

She has very high attack, but it ends there, unfortunately...

Honestly, her passive (and kaori's) should be triggered by any 2 or 3 blocks followed by any other combinations of blocks.
            Such a move would bring her up to par with the other characters without turning her OP.
            Man, hope Devs read this post and seriously consider your suggestion.. Holy cow, her passive procced by an ally's chain 2 or 3 would likely do her a solid favor.. Or maybe just a block from an ally can proc her passive would be nice but that is just wishful thinking..

Comment

Originally posted by DukeCube View Post

Man, hope Devs read this post and seriously consider your suggestion.. Holy cow, her passive procced by an ally's chain 2 or 3 would likely do her a solid favor.. Or maybe just a block from an ally can proc her passive would be nice but that is just wishful thinking..
              If you guys can talk about this on reddit and have the link to this posted on there so they can come and read it as well. That would be nice, I like Dorothy as a whole and she would be great with three block chain to passive, also they need to make it so upon proc it debuffs the enemies then does major damage as well. Sorry if I am going on but a legend like her deserves some fixes. Stay tuned as well for me asking for krimhilds legend lover Siegfried to be the next legend we get as well.

Comment

I was meaning "any" of her blocks :P, but I have to admit that even the "3 chain after any 1 block from any ally hero" would work great.

So, two ideas:

A: block usage order overhaul (my original idea)
                Any 2 or 3 dorothy blocks followed by any dorothy block (so turn her into a 2 or 3 "self chaser" )

B: first block from any hero (@DukeCube 's idea)
                Any chain 1 followed by her chain 3 activates her passive (so a chain 1 chaser that works with 3 chains)

Both would do a lot to improve Dorothy actually. And there still would be much stronger mages anyway. Yet, she would become an excellent choice.

Comment

Sounds great but i still rather prefer it activate upon her three block so it's faster, allready gotta wait for her three block then one for passive. Why not a bit of both. Upon three block activates debuff passive and damage. If one chain by ally to three Dorothy block could activate passive as well. Or three chain upon two or three blocks activates passive. That sound good or to much? Rather go upon three block activation for passive

Comment

Right now dorothy is 1-2 blocks SELF chaser that needs 3 chain to proc.

It means you need to satisfy "one or two" followed by "three" for her next beam to trigger, meaning you have to wait a lot to trigger her skill. Don't forget that a spawning block can ruin your chain turning the 2 you were about to press into a 3 (trust me, it happens a lot). It's not faster because you need to wait for at least 4 blocks to spawn before using them.

With idea A you have to wait for 3 blocks, with idea B you have to wait for 3 blocks as well. Both are faster than her current state.

Comment

Hmmm.. Sounds good then. Hopefully they see this post and make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X