No announcement yet.

NECRON SBW IS TOO OP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to change this post title from "Necron too OP" to "May too OP" to promote flavour of the month

Comment

True ohga, 1000% HP dmg
      My may deals 1.2 mills damage in 6-30H in 1 passive lolol
      I have a vid of it

Here: https://youtu.be/qjOMg4OEIis

Comment

Have to get her first. The RNG for GG Heroes are bad as always -_-
        and episode 6 H looks sick...

Comment

so far pulled 9 GG contract and only have useless Elphet that stand still to shoot and goes out of range eventually during stages... Hopefully i get better luck next week for GG contract...

Comment

I'm a little surprised this is the most recently active thread here, but yeah, Necron's SBW is still insanely powerful in Colo.

That said, May's is definitely crazy OP, esp. in SSB and WB. I'd also imagine this would be the case for people unable to burst her in Colo. Had a moment like that earlier when Korin's shield ate 20,000 neutral damage tMS (not including the magic damage), and kept May alive long enough for her to one-shot both my tanks.

Comment

I have May at *6 +4 and *6 sbw.. I can say she is awesome and crazy in field/quest. But tbh she isn't so OP in Colo...
              May is unable to kill rocheford with or without his soulbound and will get killed instead by his counter (well, based on my experience tbh)..
              And also arita... While she can beat necron with his SBW.. she still has weakness...

Still she can kill WB easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Tanto89 View Post
                True ohga, 1000% HP dmg
                My may deals 1.2 mills damage in 6-30H in 1 passive lolol
                I have a vid of it

Here: https://youtu.be/qjOMg4OEIis
                I am totally enjoying May while it last before she is nerf 5-30H using Archon, Mew, May with Chronos and 6-30H using Himiko Mew May with Chronos. Loving how fast the stages clears without any hiccups.

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
                  I am totally enjoying May while it last before she is nerf 5-30H using Archon, Mew, May with Chronos and 6-30H using Himiko Mew May with Chronos. Loving how fast the stages clears without any hiccups.
                  Totally true. I am using her clearing episode 6 now. Sadly I dont have her, so I have to borrow the strength of my friends =P

Comment

Working...
                  X