New Heroes!!! How are they?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Heroes!!! How are they?

Hi, I got Athena, Lionel and Aria now and try to leveling them. But I got out of bread, so I it might need a while.

Does anyone else get the new Heroes and how are they(especially with 6*)? Any experiences?
    Lionel and Aria seems to have get hit in the face to make the passive work, it isnt really convenient at 4*. Athena is doing okay by 3 chain and creating a shield.

Black mamba is surprisingly good 1ch spammer with very annoying passive
    lionel... i don't really like him
    athena is ok, i think she will be awesome after athena got her soulbound
    haven't got aria, benjamin or spiny

Comment

Mambas passive skill sounds pretty sick, so it actually is really sick? =D
      Yeah I think lionel is kinda bad, since you have to get beat up and loose hp to activate his skill -_-

Comment

Lionel stein could work? Or am I waaaay off?

Comment

Originally posted by Freijke View Post
          Lionel stein could work? Or am I waaaay off?
          i feel like lionel is too... soft, not tanky enough to get beaten up and activate his passive
          stein with sbw however, might be lionel soulmate. gotta try them though before i can say they're good

Comment

Spiny passive is stupid! Why? Because in order for Spiny to generate SP, it needs to learn a skill, however, that skill never gets a chance to be activated because the passive would deduct from the sp pool. So why am i suppose to spend gold and honor to teach it a skill when it is never gonna be used at any point in its entire life time?

Comment

Originally posted by ohgasauraus View Post
              Spiny passive is stupid! Why? Because in order for Spiny to generate SP, it needs to learn a skill, however, that skill never gets a chance to be activated because the passive would deduct from the sp pool. So why am i suppose to spend gold and honor to teach it a skill when it is never gonna be used at any point in its entire life time?

from 4 new hero i promote, Spiny deal the less damage >_> as a lv40 4* Hero.
              Benjamin deal AOE damage which is cool if people like me doesn't have Demeter
              Mamba seem awesome with the poison fog passive.
              Aria freaking good, Heal whole party, add armor/resist 15% and attack stars for 5 times when people attack.
              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IGN: Francis90

Comment

mamba and benjamin are the clear winner here.
                spiny needs too uch sp to be good and aria needs wayy too many blocks to be heal
                I am using mamba benjamin abel now, and it is one hell of glass cannon team. I can finish a fight in like 5 secs

Comment

Aria is like an op yeo. Shes an excellent hero. 3 blocks heals ur whole party for full hp plus with the team im gonna put her on, she will make an awesome fit. My rochefort is very pleased!

Comment

Don't use Lionel do you remember Monte Cristo? Lionel has even lower health than him!! Heroes with low health should not be put in front as it gets killed easily. Lionel seems to be capable of high damage like Monte Cristo does but I don't recommend him

Comment

Originally posted by monarch000 View Post
                      Don't use Lionel do you remember Monte Cristo? Lionel has even lower health than him!! Heroes with low health should not be put in front as it gets killed easily. Lionel seems to be capable of high damage like Monte Cristo does but I don't recommend him

To be frank, i have no idea how to keep him alive while active his "Black Thunder Blast" the lower hp mode. Enemies can kill him **** easy.
                      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ IGN: Francis90

Comment

Originally posted by francis90 View Post

To be frank, i have no idea how to keep him alive while active his "Black Thunder Blast" the lower hp mode. Enemies can kill him **** easy.
                        True, that makes him kinda useless =P

Comment

Originally posted by JayD View Post
                          Hi, I got Athena, Lionel and Aria now and try to leveling them. But I got out of bread, so I it might need a while.

Does anyone else get the new Heroes and how are they(especially with 6*)? Any experiences?
                          Lionel and Aria seems to have get hit in the face to make the passive work, it isnt really convenient at 4*. Athena is doing okay by 3 chain and creating a shield.
                          well
                          my squad now is athena, yuria and benjamin
                          very good squad with just benjamin
                          he aoe's everything

Comment

Working...
                          X