Team comp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team comp?

Hello, lately i've got secound Bullet and Mamba so i wondered if it's fine to do Bullet (lead), Mamba, Alex or Bullet (lead), Bullet, Mamba
    Also i have other question, does Mamba passive stack? My friend says it does but i'm not so sure about it.

(Sorry for double post)
    So i would like to change my question a little, what heroes will be good secoundary damage dealers with Mamba? Mamba as leader and someone as secoundary, however i have no idea who could do it. :S

Comment

Mambas passive does stack, so you want to just single spam his blocks. So I think as secondary dps you need someone who dont rely on alies 3 blocks. Benjamin, Lilith or No9 should work, as they dont rely on allies block to shine =P Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by JayD View Post
        Mambas passive does stack, so you want to just single spam his blocks. So I think as secondary dps you need someone who dont rely on alies 3 blocks. Benjamin, Lilith or No9 should work, as they dont rely on allies block to shine =P Just my thoughts.
        I meant his poison, i feel like it does stack, when i was spamming his block he was dealing more and more from it, anyway when i want to use Bullet (no9) i need her to be as lead, i'm right? i feel like otherway she won't use her passive much often.
        Also what about Cano? she won't charm all the enemies however she'll easly beam her lasers anyway, but with one person charmed, is it worth?
        I wish i have both Benjamin or Lilith, actually i'm hunting for Lilith, but i've got (2!) additional Bullets so i now have 3 total bullets, just love my luck for heroes i actually have. >.>

Comment

I think if you use cano, you can save up her blocks for a 3 chain, so she will charm more enemy. In the mean time you can just spam Mambas 1 chain.
          Mamba and Bullet are both worthy main dps. a lot second dps needs 3 chains =P
          You are not the only one with bad hero rng luck =P I am with you man.

Comment

Originally posted by JayD View Post
            I think if you use cano, you can save up her blocks for a 3 chain, so she will charm more enemy. In the mean time you can just spam Mambas 1 chain.
            Mamba and Bullet are both worthy main dps. a lot second dps needs 3 chains =P
            You are not the only one with bad hero rng luck =P I am with you man.
            I see, how about Hikari with SBW? unfortunally double function on it however this might work right? She doesn't even need her block to use passive, with SBW her passive is only after 3 attacks and this super wolf thing

Comment

Hikari with SBW is great, especially for farming, since it is like a auto pilot, you dont really need to do a lot. Sadly I dont have her =P

Comment

Working...
              X