Who is in your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Wilhelm, Himiko and Roland.

Wilhelm has op dps and is not only aiming the front line like other gunners, but hits the whole line. You just have to make sure he is in range.

Himiko has great heal, survivebility for the whole team... and best of all, 50% chance to proc an additional chain 3 which also activates a 3 chain wilhelm passive as well.

Roland is a great allrounder. He heals, stuns, is a good meatshield with lotsa hp...

Comment

^i like thats team im gonna try it

Comment

my team is roland himiko rachel roland because really good resistance to gunners and the fact that hes got a fast heal himiko because the 50% damage reduce mixed with her fast heals and the main reason for the fast heals is rachels sp gen from both of there heals is insane and i get sp faster than alot of sp gen teams out there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LaserBeamMayhem.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	165020

BBQed~~ Shiok~~
          Account Name: Dazmont
          Feel free to add~~
          Give me a pm in this forum so that i will know who you are~

Comment

My current team 6*Leon/6*Stein/6*Robin Hood. Leon is always my starting hero so when he has a 3 chain block, I use a 1 block chain for steins and robins power. Great team for me since the begging of my adventure.

Comment

I use Nurspy Sasquatch Leon of Nurspy Kriemhild Leon. Both work really well for me.

Comment

Story mode team is Cano/Maria/Roland
                PvC team is D'art/Viper/Num.9 (Because why not over kill that is how I do.)
                World boss team is D'art/Nightingale/Archon (I sometimes use other dps for this spot for fun)
                Posting in the wrong topic? I too like to live Dangerously

Comment

Uzimant with AD sbw hanzo AD sbw and nightengale DF sbw so much neutral damage...just so much and night is great since she doesn't have to synergize plus uzi sbw shreds rolands so that's a huge plus
                  Last edited by zlumpy; 09-09-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I mainly use:
                    Uzimant, Stein and Mew.
                    Damage, Invincibility, Heal
                    Good for most enemies
                    Uzimant Chain-3, Stein and Mew Chain-1

Comment

I use arita, hanzo, and new. They are quite effective I think. They are also my only six stars that I have.

Comment

Working...
                      X