Please, give us NA players the schedules for time acceleration dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, give us NA players the schedules for time acceleration dungeon

I think it's not really fair if you have two similar events, and don't announce the schedule to either one of them (and announce it to the other).

PS: I've been observing it for half a year for this case

Why only NA have no schedule, other server have it ( SG,KR,TW,TH and JP)

Please give NA servers schedules for TimeAccel

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	399.6 KB ID:	220049
      Are you referring to ancient dungeon? It has a schedule on the left side if so. Can you show me a screenshot of what you are referring to? Thanks!

Comment

I think he refer to only Time Acceleration Dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by PaleoBread View Post
          Click image for larger version Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	399.6 KB ID:	220049
          Are you referring to ancient dungeon? It has a schedule on the left side if so. Can you show me a screenshot of what you are referring to? Thanks!
          This from CQ SG fanpage paleo, hope You can make the schedule for NA server and post on FB
          https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00769880367798
          Last edited by Zallbag45; 04-16-2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaleoBread View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	399.6 KB ID:	220049
            Its today for SG server https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00769880367798

so when for NA ?

Comment

I've just confirmed with the team. This is in exclusive event for SG. We don't have this dungeon. The reason being is that the SG players need to catch up to where our players are so they are offered other events that we dont get.

Comment

Working...
              X