X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AxiuM148
    Couple things I wanna suggest:
    1. Increase the max lvl from 60 to 100 and the meat along with it.
    1. I'm sure overtime they will increase the level cap, but there's other issues especially game stability/balance issues which need to be resolved first.
    - It's not that easy to raise the level cap and increase the meat cap because you also have to consider that 1 gem will yield more meat each level beyond the cap.
    - They might be doing a big update adding more unlockable quests, conversions, etc. for reaching 'x' levels when they increase the level cap.

2. Let us re-enter FOS stages after completing FOS-10 with the remaining heroes we have left. I have too many 6* heroes just lying around going to waste after completing FOS10 that I would like to put to use somehow. I mean we have to pay to re-set heroes and pay to re-set levels but if we complete FOS10 atleast let us re-enter any previous FOS stages and use up all our 6* heroes.
    2. Re-entering Fortress of Souls already costs gems, so unfortunately I don't think they would offer an alternative to re-enter the dungeon if you have extra heroes.

3. Let us bring a friend along our 3 man squad to make it a 4 man squad. This will make having friends more viable and make the possibilities of team comps endless. As of current I don't even bother taking friends along because my pool of heroes are strong enough but if we can bring a friend as a 4th man, it'd make things more fun.
    3. In another game I've played you are able to use a 4 man squad, and use a friend to add a 5th member to your team. The friend doesn't actually become active in the stage unless one of your heroes die though. I think this would be an interesting implementation in Crusaders quest since friends don't serve much purpose in-game anyway, although this will probably conflict with the revive skill and reviving for 1 gem when you get annihilated.

Imo the best option for friends would be a new friends only dungeon using their team and yours to either battle through a stage or defeat a boss or both! Another solution for it to work a friend would need to be it's own separate AI controlled team in a stage. Attacking and casting spells either by a fixed time or block generation which would be much slower since there's a 100% chance for them to generate blocks for themselves.

4. In the Hero Management, show the blue ribbon that tells use the hero has already been max lvl instead of having to click a hero to see if it's already been max lvl or not.
    4. Not a bad idea, but I don't think its that much more effort to tap and view whether a hero is max level or not. It's only a 1 time check anyway for that 1 gem, and it would require time for the devs to figure out how to fit a small max level ribbon onto each hero thumbnail and code it into the game/UI.
    Yanananan
    Another suggestion. Add an option to collect all honor from mail, collect all money, collect all meat, etc. Sometimes I don't want to collect meat but its a hassle to collect 5 honor at a time
    I thought about this as well, but I think it's easier to accept that having too much meat is okay. I agree that there should be an Accept Honor button, but I think it's more unnecessary work for the devs simply because OCD, and meat refreshes too quickly if you're actively doing colo, etc. @.@
    Falconi
    I think there should be an IRON dungeon. Or at least increase the rate of iron received when salvaging. I feel it is greatly unbalanced with acquiring old weapons and crystal powders. I have about 10 old weapons in my weapon box and I am always starving for iron. The problem is that "end game" players will play the world boss to get high level weapons to salvage and also old weapons to forge. It doesn't make sense that for every old weapon I get I need like 8-10 regular 5*/5* weapons to salvage to gain enough iron to forge it.
    I'm liking the thought of another dungeon specifically for Iron seeing as it can be very slow obtaining it purely from salvaging or the small amount accumulated from the FoS supply boxes. A new dungeon has actually been implemented in the newly released Japanese version, but no one is 100% sure what the rewards are. If anyone can translate maybe they can give us a better idea of what the dungeon is called or any further details about it. From what is displayed on the dungeon image it seems like you can obtain Old Weapons for sure, but other rewards or if you can get Iron is unknown.

​New Dungeon Coming Soon. [Reddit Discussion]
    Last edited by D3Inity; 07-18-2015, 04:41 PM.
    CQ Community Suggestions | Report a Bug | Send a Ticket

Comment

http://community.toast.com/forum/cru...s-respectively

Comment

Hey,

Can you guys please perhaps categorize these suggestions with the level of importance? This will help us and the devs figure out which of these suggestions to focus on first!

Appreciating all the help we are getting! Thanks folks!
        Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaRoll View Post
          Hey,

Can you guys please perhaps categorize these suggestions with the level of importance? This will help us and the devs figure out which of these suggestions to focus on first!

Appreciating all the help we are getting! Thanks folks!
          Done! Went through the entire post and added a level of importance ranking system reflected by the number of stars. 5 = Top priority, 1 = Lowest priority.
          *Note: It is bias as it's solely based off my own opinion, although I do read reddit and try to get an overall understanding on what players would like to see in-game based on their feedback.

Also the information/results gathered from the great crusaders who have filled out the entire suggestion form are the true heroes!
          They took the time to give their honest thoughts/feedback on every suggestion which you can view below!

Crusaders Quest Form Summary (Responses)
          Generally speaking game balance issues and new game modes should be highest priority followed by updated and new UI.

Comment

Hi new to forums just added a couple of suggestions before I saw this post about possible balances (function upgrades and special skill changes). I wanted to say that vincent with sbw(end game) Is actually fairly balanced for pvp one of the few chars that can instantly kill a super tank like roland. So adding more to him might make him a little too strong. No one wants to see more op heros. If anything some of the low skill heros should be looked at ex: any hero that only requires 1 or no blocks to use. These characters seem to laugh in the face of rng a little too well. Maybe a few could have effects cut just a tad. I get that legendaries should be legendary but when you only see the same 8 or so heros in colo it gets kinda boring. Sorry for the long post keep up the gr8 work. And btw toast ty for actually caring what your player base thinks. Don't feel like you guys get the props you deserve. I forgot I also noticed milk and friend xp stack I was getting 30k ish xp from volcano. So maybe milk not so bad eh
            Last edited by zlumpy; 09-09-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hey zlumpy welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing some of your ideas! I agree with everything you mentioned...It's booooring...
              I'm hoping there are new updates/surprises in store for us soon as Colosseum is making my head spin with all the Roland's cluttering masters.
              It's almost as bad as MRD (except the R is now Roland instead of Robin) or the dionne dilemma...

Also my bad..I actually haven't updated that part of the post yet even since SBW were freshly introduced in-game. @.@ I'll probably erase it in a few moments as quite a lot of hero skills/in-game mechanics are difficult to get the devs approval; unless the skill/idea is well-rounded, has been observed from every angle, and won't break the balance of the game.

Ooo that's pretty cool milk can stack with friend xp, but sadly i'm lactose intolerant. (/╥﹏╥\) Maybe some cookies can satisfy heroes instead!
              Last edited by D3Inity; 09-10-2015, 12:08 AM. Reason: baked some cookies! help yourself :)

Comment

I suggest please reduce the chances of getting duplicates of sbw. I have 5 crow 4 maxi and millions of spyro sbw. Stresssssss

Comment

It would be nice if there was a "do not show Contract pulls/Promote announcement" option, since the chat is constantly being spammed with them. Also, it would be a lot more convenient if the chat character limit was increased slightly.

Comment

I think gold should be removed from World boss. I've gotten too many double gold in a row and World boss is where I farm iron. Rng leans to gold way too much in wb

Comment

Probably has been suugested already by many other players but I'll add also my voice:
                      give a longer expiration time to all the temporary giveaways (often with a good amount of resources), I lost the count of the ones I lost because released during European nighttime because they last under 6 hours, while many others giveaways last 24h or more (even 6 days for some).

Comment

Working...
                      X