X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Twitch Livestream

Hello everyone!

As some of you know, we are currently working on starting a Twitch stream for Crusaders Quest, and all of our other TOAST Games. We are still working on some technical issues, but until it is ready, we'd like to hear from all of you on what videos and streams you would like to watch!

Let us know your thoughts on this, and if you have any cool ideas for us to try out!

*You may select multiple answers!
    Walkthroughs/ Tutorials- Learn to Play the Game
    12.94%
    Heroes and Weapons Showcase- See heroes in action!
    22.35%
    Let's Plays!- You watch us play the game!
    10.59%
    Colosseum and Dungeon Runs- We select Twitch viewers to play with us!
    15.29%
    Update/Previews- Go over upcoming patch/update notes
    25.88%
    Fan-art and Social Media Showcases- Show awesome fanart and comments from the community!
    10.59%
    Other (state your ideas in this thread)
    2.35%
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

There are about 5 or so regular English Twitch streams for crusader quests, that provide information on whats current, and numerous other non-English Twitch streams.

To grow beyond these current established streams, showing upcoming or in development content would be a huge boost to your viewers (also creating hype trains).

One thing that wasn't on the voting, would something akin to a Twitch Q/A, as I'm sure lots of people in the community has questions they want answered.

-Icy

Comment

basically anything that helps new players will be very good

Comment

Originally posted by IcyPhoenix View Post
        There are about 5 or so regular English Twitch streams for crusader quests, that provide information on whats current, and numerous other non-English Twitch streams.

To grow beyond these current established streams, showing upcoming or in development content would be a huge boost to your viewers (also creating hype trains).

One thing that wasn't on the voting, would something akin to a Twitch Q/A, as I'm sure lots of people in the community has questions they want answered.

-Icy

Very good points! I also think livestreams that show upcoming content is a good idea. We will work on making this happen first and foremost then.

Feel free to continue sharing your opinions everyone! Thanks!
        Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

Comment

well i hace think some kind of trade mark for players where we can sell heroes, wepons, for another heroes or wepons we dont have or money, honor, and bread or jewels, steel, cristal dust, shards,.... in case we need more of this kind of stuff of cours we could say i can only happen 1 time every 15 days and also let usd buy a max of 10 jewel whit honor in the shoop also every 15 days(the first jewel will cost 250 honors adn the second jewell will cost 300 honor until get the 10 for 700 honors ) and keep doing the events :3 ohh and bring back R-0 pass :V

Comment

I think you guys should first giving tips for beginners in first few episodes, then tips for how to do both bread and legendary dungeon. Moving on to PVC and world boss. Finally tips for doing Tundra and FoS. You should also show fan arts in the next half of the show. And do some current events(if any), such as pulling 10 contracts during premium rate up and Xmas dungeon.

Comment

Working...
            X