Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, my two favorite ones are the GUILD SYSTEM and the EXPANDED QUESTS. They both have positive effects and negatives. The Guild Battle would require meat and it did not explain any rewards. The Expanded Quests says that with better rewards like Crystals? Because players need a bunch of crystals in order to get better. So far my mind is in the Guild Battle... But hopefully, they would add rewards after the battle.

Comment

Why pets? What abilities to they do in order to help you on quests? WHY? Not mean to be a hater though......

Comment

Story! I definitely want to see the lore expanded. Lots of heroes have interesting stories that should be definitely expanded through dedicated quests and episodes!

Comment

I just wanna see a massive hero rebalance some heros are getting outa control ...lookin at you thor

Comment

Originally posted by zlumpy View Post
            I just wanna see a massive hero rebalance some heros are getting outa control ...lookin at you thor
            I definitely feel like it's Thor's SBW, Mjolnir, that is out of control; not the hero himself. I hardly have any trouble against Thor without his SBW, but once his SBW comes up, I pump at least 2 gold boosts to be safe, just so I can run him over before he rains heaven-splitting lightning upon me.

The same can be said for most of the broken and overused heroes. Their SBWs are the aspects that are making or breaking them, which is why I would honestly prefer SBWs not be usable in Colosseum anymore.

Comment

But hopefully, they would add rewards after the battle.

Comment

Can you add more heroes from different games/companies onto Crusaders Quest, like "Spiral Knights", "Pokemon", "One Piece", "Bionicle", "League of Legends"? Plus i voted for pets.

Comment

HERO TRADING with Players on friends list. Limited 1 per month!

Comment

My friends and I have always played CQ together (It's the only game all of us still play) and we noticed that we constantly got whatever the other person needed, and so we thought about trade systems. Of course, inter-player relationships are hard to maintain without another intermediary like real life or a social media. A more efficient mode of communication would be practically essential to be able to implement trading. However, more communication and cooperation would make the game even better in my opinion.

I'm kind of asking for two things here, but I don't feel like I'm being unreasonable. Here on the forums and even the few players who use the chat, everyone is very friendly, and so should not arouse problems. Also, there are many more strategic and game play possibilities in more sociability. Of course, that isn't what I was going for from the start. A trade system would be beneficial to everyone because we all seem to have a surplus of something and a lack of another. It is also a way to utilize duplicate heroes.

Comment

We need a trading system, so we can utilize duplicate heroes or soulbound weapons.

Comment

pets definitely

Comment

Would the pet system overhaul the pets already existing for heroes i.e mew's cat, rahima's bird, alice's cat, dorothy's cat, crow's bird etc

Comment

Working...
                          X