X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug/Issue Reporting Form

Hello everyone!

Due to not getting enough information to share with the developers regarding certain Crusaders Quest issues, we will be implementing the use of a Bug Reporting form!

http://bit.ly/CQBugs

Whenever you encounter a bug or an issue, please follow that link and fill out the form to the best of your ability. While you are still welcome to post your issue in the forum (so that one of us can post when we know an answer), it won't be reported to the devs unless it was reported through the Bug Reporting form.

*Note: For all account or event related issues, please send in a support ticket here https://playtoast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new! Thanks!

Thanks for the cooperation folks!
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

submitted another ticket

Hope fixes come soon!

Comment

Ticket submitted:

6* Mew - (6* SBW Ultimacute) (Healed ally) Immune to damage +5 times, immune to debuffs +1 time
      BUG: Immunity to debuffs + 1 time, does not work at all.

6* Roland - (Block) When a skill block is used, the Hero deals physical damage equal to (50/100/175)% of the hero’s resistance according to the chain length and the Hero’s defense increases by the same amount for 5 secs.
      BUG: Hero's defense does not increase at all.

6* Woopa - (5* SBW Mysterious Charm) Every 20 seconds, When block is used) Totem dance time!! (All effects +30%)
      BUG: When Totem Dance Time!! is used, it does not trigger Hikari's second Whirlwind Arrow even though a buff icon is applied, regardless of 1/2/3 chain.

Comment

Submitted a ticket with regards to bread dungeon boss instantly kill heroes. God forbid if your heroes blocks are screwed up, you will be instantly killed by boss. If you guys hated us to farm bread from bread dungeon, please just disable the dungeon so that i can better use the keys else where... not quietly buff the boss so that it becomes unkillable when your heroes blocks are screwed...

Comment

Ticket submitted:
          Seriously, i cant even get into the game. It started with filecheck as usual, and then after reached 91.945% some event notification appear, and i confirmed them. But right after that there are no tap to start as usual, instead it's just freeze with load complete loading bar at the bottom left. I have tried to clear cache or data or uninstal the game and none of them solve the issue.

Comment

Same here bro.. unable to get in-game today the whole day.. stuck @ 90% and force closes.. already submitted a ticket..

Comment

"No Response From Server" Error, just submitted another bug...

Comment

just submitted another ticket. regarding the download error. hope this fix soon.

Comment

the new update is not responding?!?! It is not loading!!!

Comment

Skill 'time for blood donation!' doesn't work the same way it is described in information at transcended level. It says attack for healed hero's is increased by 50%, but even though I see all characters being healed, the attack buff symbol only ever appears under one hero nameplate. Woompa woopas regular attack three faces heals for 50/80/80. Is the third 80 correct or is it supposed to be higher for chain 3 healing? The final upgrade for pirate white beard Drake's soulbound weapon is either missing its description after the comma for the added ability or the extra ability is no longer added, just wanted to bring that to attention. Also on occasion after last patch exiting a fight from regular and super smash colluseum results in a ui error where nothing functions and the side quest icons look Halloween oriented with exclamation points and you have to force quit the app. IGN: Minyin0 <---- zero at end
                    Last edited by Minyin; 10-26-2015, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Game not initializing or giving information in pop up boxes Click image for larger version

Name:	dNEmUK2.png
Views:	1
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	186038

Comment

Tickets submitted, without response or confirmation email, concerning FoS units not resetting. It's taking my heroes 2 days to reset. And after FoS came back up, 19 of my heroes were still not reset. Thanks in advance.

Comment

The skill energy of goddess doesn't work the way the description describes it to work. It says immediately creates two leaders blocks, but I've noticed it creates blocks for whatever hero is up front during battle instead of the hero who the player chose to lead the party on selection screen. For example: I have chosen fox tailed yeowoodong and she is in front and then choose any combo of sendary support like hunter, wizard, archer, or even another priest. Since I chose yeowoodong first she is put into the "leader" position and the others are behind her. The stage starts and chain blocks are used and now yeowoodong can use skill energy of goddess. Currently she is now behind one of the other hero's and the player uses the skill, but instead of it creating two blocks from yeowoodong the leader you chose it creates two blocks for the hero walking ahead of her. IGN: Minyin0 <---- Zero at end

Comment

OK, It has been days and weeks since I have not played crusaders quest and I was supposed to receive a bunch of things because of the event but it is not letting me in?!?!?! I am so confused because it would not load?!?! What should I do?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Raalbjmc View Post
                              OK, It has been days and weeks since I have not played crusaders quest and I was supposed to receive a bunch of things because of the event but it is not letting me in?!?!?! I am so confused because it would not load?!?! What should I do?!?!
                              I know what you mean. I've been unable to load the game since around Oct 23rd, so we've both missed out on the Halloween stuff. I only just got a response from their support team yesterday, but all it said was that they were closing the ticket because I had not replied?! I've checked both inbox and spam folder almost daily and gotten nothing. I'm so confused and really getting fed up with it all.

Update: I'm relieved to say that the recently released update has fixed the issue for me and I am finally able to log in. Unfortunately, all of my mail items from before the trouble started have expired, and I never had a chance to collect anything during the recent events. I pity anyone who had purchased a daily gem deal and gotten this same error. Never did get any response from support either.
                              Last edited by LittlePill; 11-12-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X