• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-13-23-53-39.png
Views:	1
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	196572 The issue is simple, the tab in berry menu is incorrectly spelled. It says Fuction instead of Function. This next part is tricky though, sometimes after pressing to town from an arena match, soul tower, super smash, guardian nest, or regular scenario the game does a strange kind of lockup/freeze/error. You can't go into anything or exit the game normally, you have to force app to close and restart. You know it has happened when you see trees with exclamation marks inside of the quest boxes in upper right screen while back in town. IGN: Minyin0
    Last edited by Minyin; 11-14-2015, 12:02 AM.

Comment

If you game freeze during load, it is usually due to unstable connection. Force closing wifi/mobile network, your game will resume with that "Wear Armor" retry connection confirmation box. re-enable your wilfi/mobile network then press that "Wear Armor" button will fix that issue.

Comment

Hello there, i don't know if anyone has the same problem, whan everytime i try to enter the game, when the data is already downloaded, a message appears which says that. "ETC , UNZIP" , also, I've tried to erase the game and once i try to download the game again, the same error occurs, does anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

Same here bro

Comment

The world boss issue for ios still error. I cannot play world bosssss

Comment

Reporting bug on wb, lupeow can 1 hit kill boss

Comment

Reported lags with Yeo and Crow.

Comment

How to fix it?
                  always lock this file --'

Comment

Hi i ve submit another ticket, hope dev see this soon, bug colo is suc*
                    ~ ooo may 6 star Bread ~

Comment

Working...
                    X