X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS FAQ/Help

Hello everyone,

If you have any questions regarding CS, please feel free to ask them here.

How to submit CS ticket:
    1. In game by going to Settings--> Support --> Crusaders Quest --> Payment --> Click on any article --> Submit a Request. You can also follow the instructions listed in the FAQ articles.
    2. Submit a ticket via our system: http://bit.ly/CS-Hangame-Form
    3. To report bugs and NON-Account related issues, please use the bug form: http://bit.ly/CQBugs

HANGAME USA Work Hours (including CS): Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST

CS First Response times:
    • For general questions: Within 24 Hours
    • For event inquiries or missing rewards: 1-3 Days
    • For payment issues: First response within 24 Hours, will require more information from ticket submitter.
    • For lost account issues: First response within 24 Hours, will require more information from ticket submitter.

*Please add 2-3 days if ticket was sent on Fri-Sun, 3-4 days if after a long weekend/holidays, and 1-2 days if sent on Mondays.

CS Solve times:
    • For general questions: Within 24 Hours
    • For event inquiries or missing rewards: 1-3 Days. Usually takes more time due to verifying logs.
    • For payment issues: Could take a week or more, depending on when we get response from ticket submitter, and verifying logs.
    • For lost account issues: Could take a week or more, depending on when we get a response from ticket submitter and sometimes. Some cases, we need help from our developers which could prolong the process.

*If you submitted a ticket, and haven't gotten a response within 3-4 days or less, please check your spam or junk mail folders.

Please understand that we only have 1 person working on answering English CS tickets, so these times may vary during different times (for example, we usually get an influx of tickets after maintenances, so you may need to wait a few more days). In the case you are not satisfied with your answer, or didn't get a response, please feel free to PM me with your issue.

To cut down the solve times, please submit your ticket with the following information when you encounter purchase or lost account issues.

Purchase Issues
    1. Game title:
    2. Date of purchase:
    3. Your Name:
    4. Account Nickname:
    5. Item(s) purchased: (including any bonuses)
    6. Price of purchase(s):
    7. OS version:
    8. Issue you experienced:
    9. Screenshot of your full purchase receipt that was e-mailed to you (not the purchase history):

Steps to Solve Technical Issues
    (These are the responses you will get if submitting a ticket regarding Technical Issues.)

-Restart your device
    -Close all other applications before starting the game
    -Check that you are on a stable WiFi connection. Internet speed and signal strength can impact app performance.
    -Make sure you have a good amount of free space available on your device.
    -Try to clear the cache. This is an option in the devices settings for apps.
    -Uninstall the game, restart your device, and then download the game again.
    -Update your device's OS as the game may not be compatible with your current software.

For Android Devices:
    -You may need to re-sync your Google Play account. Steps to do so can be found here:
    Google Play: https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2521798?hl=en
    -The Google Play Account which is linked to the email address used for Crusaders Quest must be the email address that is currently being used in your device settings.
    -To confirm this, you need to go to the Settings to select the Accounts tab and Google.
    -It is important to know that your device will allow you the option to create and have multiple Google accounts, so make sure of the one you are using or setting as the default.
    -Also, Sync Data should be turned on as well as App Data and any other options you want synced such as Gmail, Google Play Books, Google Play Music etc.

For Apple Devices:
    You may also need to re-sync your Game Center account. Steps to do so can be found here:
    Game Center:http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202097
    -The Game Center Apple ID used for Crusaders Quest must be the email address that is currently being used on your iOS device.
    -To confirm this, you need to go to the Settings to select Game Center.
    -Using the correct Apple ID should eliminate any login issues.

If you are not getting Rewards

Only US and Canada will get the push notifications for now. (You have to allow your device to receive push notifications.) All countries in the US server will get the rewards (this includes UK, Oceania, and most non-Asian countries).

Those in Vietnam, Indonesia, and Malaysia will get our Facebook related rewards, but should not be receiving our push messages.

If you are getting our pushes, but not the rewards, it's likely you are in an awkward country group in our system. This will be FIXED before the end of the month (March). Until then, please submit a ticket to us regarding this issue.
    Last edited by PaleoBread; 12-22-2017, 09:42 AM. Reason: updated links
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

I lost my account, I sent 2 ticket but i received 2 exactly the same reply email. What i have to do to restore my account. Thank.

Comment

I cannot even access the ticket system lol
      in regards to my purchase
      http://forum.hangame.com/forum/crusa...ed-after-patch

Comment

I just updated the links, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Hello CQ Gods

Re: IOS failed to update did not receive rewards and daily reward reseted

Please help me around 12-14 July there was a update and my iOS device could not update for the first day and many others aswell but I received notifications about collecting compensation rewards and I sadly did not receive it as the update for iOS was only fixed 1 day after it first came out so I missed the first day of reward + ( daily rewards reseted ) please if possible give me the rewards really need it as I'm still a noob player

my account name JonathanJose

thankyou and and I hope that you can look into this situation for me!

From
          Jonathan jose Neo

Comment

Working...
          X