This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not share files on the forums!

Please do not link / share files on the forums. This practice is against the rules and jeopardizes the security for players. Hangame is not responsible for any damage caused by third party files.

Thanks!

Are they going to fix the unzip bug??? I have another account dad6558 which I have not been able to play because of the unzip failed. I had 2 jewels a day & have lost 8 of them already!!! Very unhappy crusader😕

Comment

The problem is that it's been quite a while since the problem started and other users just want to help out unlike others (ahem).

Comment

It's understandable but we still can not allow for files to be linked / shared. Please focus your "unzip" error discussion into the other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by SamDiaz View Post
          The problem is that it's been quite a while since the problem started and other users just want to help out unlike others (ahem).
          Feel ya bro!
          Well, nothing else I could do, helped as many as I could within those few days (over a thousand downloads,lol).
          Last edited by PaleoBread; 07-19-2016, 08:51 AM. Reason: watch the fud

Comment

Working...
          X