Coloseum Keeps Crashing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coloseum Keeps Crashing!

First off my wifi connection is perfect and I am using iPad mini 2. Now, Why does this only happen in colo after the battle? The game will hang, I will try to wait it out for a few minutes but nothing will happen so I will restart the game and this will cause the colo ticket to restart as well! Ain't that annoying? 3 times in a row!!! You do realize how important TICKETS are right? So I am really mad! I've already post this concern in your Facebook about a week ago. I noticed this bug or whatever this annoyance is start happening after the last update. Please do something about this! I keep losing my tickets just like that, I'll take it if it's a loss but ****! I loss it over crashing? And I am not having any ticket rewards for the trouble. i am playing fair and square ever since I played this wonderful game. So please do something about this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! More power hangame and crusaders quest!

Same here for me. This week only counts 9 losses already!

Comment

Thanks for the report folks the team will be looking into this.

Comment

colo bug version 1 : stuck after winning battle, boom, character dancing and music only.. xD

colo bug version 2 : happen unexpected, after selecting hero to battle in colo, and boom, stuck there, (no loading, no movement, just music playing), auto lose battle

luckly only 3 times happen to me,
        Device ASUS Zenfone 2 android lolipop
        Char name : kinggen
        ~ ooo may 6 star Bread ~

Comment

Working...
        X