Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the support?

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to know if I will get help or even an answer at some point or if you are just going to keep on ignoring me?
    My account dissappeared for some unknown reason over 2 weeks ago. I immediately opened a ticket and the only response I got so far was some generic, pre-formulated email like 5 days after that which had nothing to do with my problem.
    Ever since, silence.
    People here on the forums with the exact same issue as me got their accounts back after 1 or 2 days and for me it is over 2 weeks now. Which I wouldn't even mind that much if at least there was some sort of communication. But nothing? Come on guys, what's up?
    I would really appreciate something happening ...
    cheers

Support-Ticket No 13482
    Last edited by Naqi; 02-14-2017, 03:49 PM.

Nothing? Really?!

Comment

Hey Naqi sorry to hear that your having this situation, we would like to apologize for the long wait we have been bombarded with emails recently and we don't really have a huge customer service team, I have personally push forward your ticket to get this issue resolved ASAP.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Naqi Let me know if you get your account back, im having the same issue

Comment

Hey Naqi Zheus this issue has been sent to the korean devs to loon into and find a solution to please bare with us as we try to resolve this issues ASAP in the meanwhile would you guys mind dropping your IGN for us to collect.

Comment

BananaBread IGN: Zheus

Comment

BananaBread IGN: Naqi

Comment

Naqi hey man, any news on your account? I have yet to receive anything

Comment

Originally posted by Zheus View Post
                    Nope, nothing. Maybe now that the weekend is over they finally get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Zheus View Post
                      hey can you give me your ticket number?

Comment

BananaBread ticket number #13838 [Zheus]

Comment

Hey Zheus Naqi our CQ staff member has been sick these past few days, don't think i forgot about you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BananaBread View Post
                            Hey Zheus Naqi our CQ staff member has been sick these past few days, don't think i forgot about you guys.
                            So any chance that there is something happening any time soon?
                            It's been almost 6 weeks now since my first ticket, and over a week since someone finally replied to it ...

Comment

BananaBread Dudes what's up?? This is really disappointing ...

Comment

Working...
                              X