Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't enter the game at all

Hi
    i've been an old player to this game and after a long, LONG break I decided to play again
    but alas, I can't even pass the sync account menu
    every time I tried the one of the option (with good wifi) whether if it's Game Center or guest the game will instantly force quit. I also tried with Facebook but I got a network error instead (again, my wifi very good so I doubt it's the Internet)

oddly enough, i have another game called Heroes Wanted that have HANGAME label on it and I'm having the same issues. I was wondering if this might me the problem so I put this info here.

thx in advance

Originally posted by Acouztaz View Post
    Hi
    i've been an old player to this game and after a long, LONG break I decided to play again
    but alas, I can't even pass the sync account menu
    every time I tried the one of the option (with good wifi) whether if it's Game Center or guest the game will instantly force quit. I also tried with Facebook but I got a network error instead (again, my wifi very good so I doubt it's the Internet)

oddly enough, i have another game called Heroes Wanted that have HANGAME label on it and I'm having the same issues. I was wondering if this might me the problem so I put this info here.

thx in advance
    Have you sent in a CS ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by BananaBread View Post

Have you sent in a CS ticket?
      Not yet, can't remember my IG Username.

tbh I don't mind losing all my old stuff (spend some decent bucks on it though). I just wanna replay the game...

Comment

Working...
      X