Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No response from server."

Hey guys,

First of all I want to wish you a good day and some happy gaming. Crusaders quest is one of the best games I ever have played in my life. It is unique and amazing.

My reason why I will write this post is, that I sadly can not log in on my account anymore. So if you want to wish me some happy gaming, I sadly have to refuse it under these circumstances. I am playing crusaders quest almost from the beginning, where berrying did not even exist. I just have to say, that the crusaders quest community has experienced so many wonderful and fascinating years and moments. I still want to be that part of the community, but I need your help out there guys to make this wish become reality.

Sadly I got a disconnect at sunday last week, which made me get kicked out of the game. Afterwards I tried to log in, but every time the message "No response from server." appears, if the tap screen appears, which loads your hero town and all your heroes. So I literally can not even get into the game. I get a kick every time. I tried to transfer the account into some other gmail account, but that does not work until I can log on my real account to make that process happen. I also tried to log in on a different wifi connection, which did not work as well. So there are not many possibilities left, but a direct help from the HANGAME company, which I really respect and admire, included all employees and their work. I actually sent a ticket and got a message, but it really do not help me to get my access back to my account. Here is the answer, but I really still appreciate the fast answer and help:

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting HANGAME Support!

After reviewing your account, we noticed that the account is synced with Google. If your account is currently synced to Google, you will need to log into your account using correct login information. If you logged into the game with the incorrect information, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the app with the correct information placed on the device.

We are unable to manually restore accounts to player's devices. This is to ensure the safety and security of ALL accounts from unauthorized users.

If your account was deleted using the in-game option or was not synced, the data is lost and cannot be recovered.

If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

HANGAME Support"

Every answer, that might help to get further will surely be appreciated and salutes. Do not hesitate to help me, even if it will not help me. At this point I really also appreciate people, which will give me a bit hope to stay more longer strong and being patient.

yours sincerely,

Drowd

*UPDATED*

I just got a second e-mail from HANGAME, it says:

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting HANGAME Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you. Our Dev Team is currently aware of issues impacting player's that are associated with the new update. They are working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Please note that while we are unable to provide a specific time as to when this issue will be resolved, there will be a hot fix soon.

If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Sincerely,

HANGAME Support"

Seems like this is a more accurate answer than the first one, right? What an amazing news! Let's hope, that this will be fixed as it says. I still appreciate every answer. The second answer could most likely meant my case. I really hope the best for all developers and workers at crusaders quest to make that issue become removed.

I will be stay tuned and hopeful. I really hope the best for all developers and workers at crusaders quest to make that issue become removed.

yours sincerely,

Drowd

Comment

No problem the update should be coming as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X