X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Trouble Shooting Steps

Hi All,

Here are a few tips you can try before asking for help to see if the solve your issue, a lot of issues can be solved this way!

Reinstall the Game

Make sure before reinstalling, you have synced your account with either facebook or google+ (not google play), otherwise you may lose your account you are playing with!

On Android devices, usually a long hold on the CQ icon in the app list will allow you to uninstall the game (it should bring up an x next to the icon), otherwise you can uninstall it via the settings->Application menu (this differs from phone to phone)

In iOS you can also long tap and delete the app, by selecting the x after it appears.

After you re-install the game just login with the facebook or google+ account you synced your data with, and you are good to go.

Common Unzipping Stuck Problem

This happens because your Phone/Tablet has run out of space, as of this edit on this post, CQ takes up 1.8gig roughly of space, so I would highly recommend atleast having 2 gig free of internal memory (NOT SD CARD MEMORY).

Missing Rewards/Purchases

If you have recently purchased gems or should have received rewards from an event, make sure that they are not currently sitting in your mailbox (even if it says no mail). A lot of the special gem packs go straight to your mail box after purchase. If you do not see them there after a minute or so and you have checked your credit/debit card statement and you have been charged, go to your email and find the google play automatic receipt that gets sent for each purchase, get the order number and order date, and send all those details to: help@hangame.com, make sure to include your account name as well, and what you purchased and what you are missing and what you have received (if anything)

-Icy
    Last edited by PaleoBread; 12-22-2017, 09:44 AM. Reason: updated link

Sounds reliable.

Comment

Nothing worked at all.

Comment

Same here, when the game has download all the data , another bar appear in which is written, ETC, UNIZP

Comment

If the files don't finish unzipping, make sure your phone has atleast 1.4gig free internal space (not SD card).

Comment

UNZIP FAIL BUG. TROUBLESHOOTING GUYS TAKE NOTE. LEGIT FIX THAT I DISCOVERED.

This is for android.

So this happened to me after i tried to update the app and no matter what i did i couldnt get past the unzipping. I tried reinstalling many times and i searched the internet for answers but to no avail. So i decided to fix the problem myself.

After 20000 years i fixed the problem.
            1. Go to app settings on your phone and delete the data and cache
            2. Using your file manager, go to your phone storage memory then go to the folder labelled 'android' then go to the folder named 'obb'.
            3. Once you are in this folder you can see a folder named 'SKQUEST' or smth like that. Delete that.
            4. Uninstall crusader quest and reinstall it.
            5. Run the game and this time it should work fine. (Well it worked for me.)
            ps. i created a forum account just to post this fix heh :-)
            Last edited by Gin Chan; 04-10-2016, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Chan View Post
              UNZIP FAIL BUG. TROUBLESHOOTING GUYS TAKE NOTE. LEGIT FIX THAT I DISCOVERED.

This is for android.

So this happened to me after i tried to update the app and no matter what i did i couldnt get past the unzipping. I tried reinstalling many times and i searched the internet for answers but to no avail. So i decided to fix the problem myself.

After 20000 years i fixed the problem.
              1. Go to app settings on your phone and delete the data and cache
              2. Using your file manager, go to your phone storage memory then go to the folder labelled 'android' then go to the folder named 'obb'.
              3. Once you are in this folder you can see a folder named 'SKQUEST' or smth like that. Delete that.
              4. Uninstall crusader quest and reinstall it.
              5. Run the game and this time it should work fine. (Well it worked for me.)
              ps. i created a forum account just to post this fix heh :-)
              Thats odd the OBB file should be deleted when you uninstall - thanks for posting this!

Comment

I wonder what would happen if you just simply delete the data and cache. Either way good tip!

Comment

Working...
                X