• Show
Clear All

• TOAST USA is now HANGAME USA!

Click image for larger version

Name:	103860541858571.fvju5QfHuXH8oX5Xheu4_height640.png
Views:	1
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	207324

Greetings Crusaders, Drifters, Heroes and Hunters!

In the past few years, we were proud to have been known as TOAST USA, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment responsible for bringing awesome mobile games to our players, but times are changing! We are more than ecstatic to announce our decision to officially rebrand into HANGAME USA, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment that will CONTINUE to bring awesome mobile games to everyone!

We know many of you will be wondering what this means for you, and the simple answer is that NOTHING will change except for the name! It will still be the same staff and developers working hard behind the scenes, and the same games you have all come to love, including new and exciting ones that have yet to release!

We will be starting the changes this week, and will continue to do so for the next two weeks. Don’t be concerned if you see something out of place or awkward, it is likely just the team ironing out some bumps to make sure the transition happens as smoothly as possible!

If you have any concerns or questions regarding the changes, you are welcome to let us know here or in our forums!
    Like always, we thank you all for always supporting us and playing our games! We are still going to be offering you the best adventuring, drifting, and summoning experiences you’ve come to love!

See you in game!
    -NHNUSA Team

PS. Do also look forward to some events in your communities to celebrate the change soon!
    Was a Associate Product Manager for Crusaders Quest

Don't be mean to pandas!

I'm late to the news...
    Should i sent celebratory pizza again?
    Congratulations!?!

Comment

We got new colors!

Comment

I don't see any responses on my bug reports anymore in KMA forum. I hope the KMA project has not been abandoned. please keep us posted.

Comment

Hang tight makany, we are noting those bugs and sending them over to the devs for review.

Comment

I don't see any responses on my bug reports anymore in Guardian Stone forum. I hope the Guardian Stone project has not been abandoned. please keep us posted. PaleoBread

Comment

How to restore my account to be able to chat back, please help me , and i will no repeat it again ! Please help me admin

IGN : shantoz

Comment

Working...
              X